Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 12-31-2022, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Default Lvl 35 duo spot (suggestion)

Hello, my bro and I have been on server long time and our current p99 play time has been spent mainly making new duo combinations and trying to exp in zones we have never been.

We were struggling to find a spot for 2 lvl 35s that we have yet to hit. Was hoping people on here may have some suggestions on unique spots to try that possibly we have never done or heard of. I don’t care if the exp is great or if we have to travel super far. But a new spot with new experiences would rock.

Thanks.
Old 12-31-2022, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Step #1: Go to https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide

Step #2: Enter 35 at the top (once the page loads)

Step #3: Pick a spot that's new to you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-31-2022, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Consider the 2nd part of this guide for off the beaten path kunkark stuff.

Option that I found out about recently, ignore the servants and pull the skeletal jester's instead, two of them in that troll's room who are KoS but nothing else will assist. Rogue npcs so watch your back but easy 2 mobs every 6:40 seconds.

Can take you to 39
Old 12-31-2022, 11:24 PM
Fire Giant

Droga is pretty great, but it depends somewhat on your classes
<The Second Sons>
Old 01-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, my bro and I have been on server long time and our current p99 play time has been spent mainly making new duo combinations and trying to exp in zones we have never been.

We were struggling to find a spot for 2 lvl 35s that we have yet to hit. Was hoping people on here may have some suggestions on unique spots to try that possibly we have never done or heard of. I don’t care if the exp is great or if we have to travel super far. But a new spot with new experiences would rock.

Thanks.
If your signature is a reflection of this post, and you guys are playing 35 bard / 35 necro -- my suggestion would be OT. You can swarm kite with the bard and be level 47 in two days. Don't want to swarm kite? Well, perhaps you should enjoy it while you can... because from 18-47 is really the only time it doesn't make you want to smash your keyboard.

If you insist on doing things differently, crystal caverns is the best experience in the game from 35-50
Old 01-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks.
Go enjoy all that Cazic Thule has to offer.

Can do CT til low 40s. The back temple area is literally a cow level.

At your level, the throne room area to the left of the entryway / courtyard would be awesome XP.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Super convenient to Feerott too if that works for your current duo. You can basically live in CT from 35 to 43.

edit: if you've done CT and Paw before, I highly recommend Kaesora as a slightly more "off-the-beaten-path-but-still-good-xp" zone. There is always ToFS as well.
Last edited by Toxigen; 01-02-2023 at 10:30 AM..
Old 01-02-2023, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

Lower Guk at BR is without a doubt one of the best exp camps in the game at that level.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go enjoy all that Cazic Thule has to offer.

Can do CT til low 40s. The back temple area is literally a cow level.

At your level, the throne room area to the left of the entryway / courtyard would be awesome XP.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Super convenient to Feerott too if that works for your current duo. You can basically live in CT from 35 to 43.

edit: if you've done CT and Paw before, I highly recommend Kaesora as a slightly more "off-the-beaten-path-but-still-good-xp" zone. There is always ToFS as well.
I don't even mind going through 45 on arch top, it's still pretty good then.
People have abandoned it when they dropped the zem a bit,but it's still faster than anywhere else at those levels
Old 01-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lower Guk at BR is without a doubt one of the best exp camps in the game at that level.
Can a duo hold down Bedroom, though? (giggity)

It's tough with a full group.
Old 01-03-2023, 04:36 PM
Aviak

what classes are your duo ?