Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 06-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Bards crying in a thread about unfairness, oh sweet irony
Old 06-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<-- does not swarm kite, just wishes to keep the game a somewhat accurate repsesentation of classic
Old 06-15-2015, 12:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<-- does not swarm kite, just wishes to keep the game a somewhat accurate repsesentation of classic
<-- does swarm kite while LFG. Even teams up with others LFG and sometimes joins groups just to swarm for them.

Its not just about swarm kiting, although that is the main function that was made difficult my changes to the mobs run speed and hit box increase. Song duration, resists, and overall class function has been limited in addition.

Developers said the fix is coming, we are just waiting for the server push to see what was all fixed
Old 06-15-2015, 08:01 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Wizard quad kiting, Druid quad kiting is also confirmed broken in almost every zone.
Old 06-15-2015, 12:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For me, it's more that it makes part of the game really tough to play. I LFG/group as much as I can but if I have no prospects (7-10 am CST), I don't mind swarm kiting for some money and exps. I OOC when I am swarm kiting and I am very aggressive in talking to people if an issue arises, I am taking too many mobs or people want to pull from my trains.

Everyone has different perspectives. Not even bard you meet is a jerk who wants to make your experience playing EQ suck.