Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 08:17 PM
Banned

Hey what do you guys think of the rape of Berlin after the war?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_d...ion_of_Germany

'As Allied troops entered and occupied German territory during the later stages of World War II, mass rapes of women took place both in connection with combat operations and during the subsequent occupation.'

How did the good guy allies let this happen?!

General Patton, maybe the US's greatest general ever

Quote:
"I will probably be in the headlines before you get this, as the press is trying to quote me as being more interested in restoring order in Germany than in catching Nazis. I can't tell them the truth that unless we restore Germany we will insure that Communism takes America.

I have been at Frankfurt for a civil government conference. If what we are doing (to the Germans) is 'Liberty, then give me death.' I can't see how Americans can sink so low. It is Semitic, and I am sure of it.

Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be Communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed.

There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs. They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law ... Another point which the press harped on was the fact that we were doing too much for the Germans to the detriment of the DP's, most of whom are Jews. I could not give the answer to that one, because the answer is that, in my opinion and that of most nonpolitical officers, it is vitally necessary for us to build Germany up now as a buffer state against Russia. In fact, I am afraid we have waited too long.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...of-Berlin.html

Quote:
Two remarkably candid diaries from spring 1945 help to shed some light on what really happened.

The first is by Vladimir Gelfand who was a Jewish lieutenant from central Ukraine. His son, Vitaly, found the diary when he was clearing out his father’s papers after he died.

“Dad had seen such horrors on his way to Berlin”, he told me. “He went through so many villages in which the Nazis had killed everyone, even small children. And he saw evidence of rape.”

As the Red Army advanced into what the Soviet press called ‘the lair of the fascist beast’, posters drummed home the message: ‘Soldier: You are now on German soil. The hour of revenge has struck!’
Old 09-30-2019, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

House lawyers say they have reason to believe that Mueller’s grand jury information shows Trump lied under oath.

The attorneys made the stunning suggestion in a court filing as part of the House Judiciary Committee’s bid for Mueller’s grand-jury materials, which have remained secret by law.

“Not only could those materials demonstrate the president’s motives for obstructing the Special Counsel’s investigation, they also could reveal that Trump was aware of his campaign’s contacts with WikiLeaks,” the lawyers wrote in the filing, which was in response to the Justice Department’s opposition to the disclosure of the grand-jury information.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do we turning test these bots?
detecting p24 antigens could be construed as a Turing test
Old 09-30-2019, 08:31 PM
Banned

I've already given Horza a turing test to see if he has human thought. He does not. He just might be a total brainlet though.

https://i.imgur.com/VD09afj.jpg
Old 09-30-2019, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've already given Horza a turing test to see if he has human thought. He does not. He just might be a total brainlet though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 518J7ECZCML._SX296_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (40.8 KB, 43 views)
Old 09-30-2019, 09:15 PM
Banned

McConnell: ‘I would have no choice but to take it up’ if House votes to impeach Trump

Uh oh Mitch has turned on him
Old 09-30-2019, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Trump's new campaign ad is really something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EFwFCAbUwAAXsbf.jpg (37.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-01-2019, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

If it doesnt have a dick it's technically not a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler
We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages.
WWE responds to falling ratings with interracial cuckolding storyline.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:43 AM
Banned

Traffic chaos as farmers drive their tractors to The Hague protest

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2019/1...hague-protest/

https://www.dumpert.nl/item/7765349_7bbafac8

I love when the common people rise up. They were expecting like 70-80 farmers and got thousands.
Closed Thread