Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 05-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Guards already buffed, go fight one.

Oh wait you don't play this game anymore and haven't for months.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:09 PM
Banned

Logs state otherwise, wrong again. I was in the hole recently helping someone finish their SK epic and buffed groups in KC.

Grobb guards were bumped, the rest need this treatment.
Last edited by Nirgon; 05-13-2014 at 01:17 PM..
Old 05-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Seriously go fight a guard, they have higher resists and more HP than any npc their level. Their melee stats are very good, too, they parry and riposte a ton.

You'd know this if you did any research or even investigated shit. Instead you just post bad threads demanding insane nerfs for god knows why. It's kind of sad, actually.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Banned

I power leveled a bard (blue server) in Neriak by root and nuking them down with an epic manastone wizard. The bard mem blurred and finished. We gained way too much xp. I would be happy to demonstrate. You know town zones (ie: Freeport) have higher than average xp bonuses?

That is by no stretch of the imagination remotely close to classic.

My tests with the Felwithe guards on live (spare me... they are untouched) matched my memory of live. Root either never landed, broke instantly or broke within 2 ticks.

Just how it was, sorry you don't want that here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously go fight a guard, they have higher resists and more HP than any npc their level.
The Freeport guards I used to level on red were the weakest NPCs I fought for their level here. Root basically held full duration every time. That's your "sad" right there if we're shooting for classic.
Last edited by Nirgon; 05-13-2014 at 03:27 PM..
Old 05-13-2014, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Freeport guards I used to level on red were the weakest NPCs I fought for their level here. Root basically held full duration every time. That's your "sad" right there if we're shooting for classic.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Guard_Mizraen
Level: 35
HP:2722

http://wiki.project1999.com/A_Bloodgill_Goblin
Level:35-39
HP:1306

Once again, you're full of shit and have nothing to back up your claims. It's embarrassing you keep wanting to nerf shit on a game you don't play and got banned from.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Banned

Wrong again, I never have been banned or suspended from P99.

I gave Telin access to my same live character :/.

I'm talking about resists where do hit points factor into how long an NPC is rooted or how well spells land?

The lvl 5 druid exploiting pathing blowing up in your face was a fun surprise. If you head to Grobb or Felwithe on live, more fun surprises await.

Classic research and contribution will continue from me until I get forum banned or I am asked to leave by Nilbog.

Take your mads to RNF, you can even bump the thread I made for you.
Last edited by Nirgon; 05-13-2014 at 03:07 PM..
Old 05-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Your original post in this fucking thread, here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In town guards appear to just be some base template of NPC in most cases aside from the very high HP (and now magic immune) town front guards.

However.

Those wandering in the cities are *way* too easy to kill.

Most notably their resists are out of line and their hps are much too low.
And then your last post, too:

Quote:
The Freeport guards I used to level on red were the weakest NPCs I fought for their level here.
Not the weakest npcs, not by a long shot. You have no clue what you're talking about. That you got Troll guards nerfed is sad, the devs should be onto your shit by now.

Another shit thread where your only evidence is "I remember it being different!"
Old 05-13-2014, 03:14 PM
Banned

Go try the Grobb/Felwithe guards on live with a lvl 52-55 char.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no clue what you're talking about. That you got Troll guards nerfed is sad, the devs should be onto your shit by now.
Or maybe I'm right and they're listening to me? Maybe they're on to YOUR shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Rest my case on that.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Jesus christ this guy is telling people go to on live for gameplay balance.

Sigh.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:58 PM
Banned

Well it matches what people say in 2000 era posts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (that aren't made up) and my recollection and testing done on EQMac, SHOCKINGLY enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Really, take your problems up with Nilbog. If he bans me I won't come back.