Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoa a chance to 1v1 someone i've raped 30x undefeated before?

logging in now!!!
u better be careful or ill log on Checkraise the Seawall Slayer
Old 06-15-2014, 12:20 AM
Banned

u want me to reroll my troll sk so u can relive the horrors of unrest all over again hb?

THEN SHUT UR FUKIN MOUTH
Old 06-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u want me to reroll my troll sk so u can relive the horrors of unrest all over again hb?

THEN SHUT UR FUKIN MOUTH
Why u always so mad Colgate? U ain't getting laid no more? Or has lite's assbergrage been somehow transmitted to you through your endless circle jerks?

Maybe your stuck in endless loops reliving negative stuff that happened 2 years ago?
Last edited by Drakaris; 06-15-2014 at 10:30 AM..
Old 06-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regret that you joined nili and had to wait 2 years to get a sky belt while lite got one for each of his 4 warriors + epics
All Lite had to do for his belt/epics was rape Red Dawn and destroy any chance of a 2nd guild to compete vs Nihi.

The price? Many hours of variance postings and sim repop /begs. Total cost of man hours @ minimum wage $12503.21
Old 06-15-2014, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All Lite had to do for his belt/epics was rape Red Dawn and destroy any chance of a 2nd guild to compete vs Nihi.

The price? Many hours of variance postings and sim repop /begs. Total cost of man hours @ minimum wage $12503.21
can't pin the blame exclusively on lite.

what guild did you run to before red dawn collapsed? just curious.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 06-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't pin the blame exclusively on lite.

what guild did you run to before red dawn collapsed? just curious.
I was a member of Azrael before Red Dawn. When I realized that Azrael had limited play time and were not conductive to me leveling at all I joined RD. I've never had a great aspiration to be in Nihilum. I enjoy the underdog role and prefer to build up rather then enter something established. However at this point it just doesn't matter.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

kinda funny lite talking shit about how long it took ezpk to get that belt when the reason he didn't have it a year ago is because lite hooked wanyo ( a toon without an owner) up with Azraels first belt instead of him
Old 06-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a member of Azrael before Red Dawn. When I realized that Azrael had limited play time and were not conductive to me leveling at all I joined RD. I've never had a great aspiration to be in Nihilum. I enjoy the underdog role and prefer to build up rather then enter something established. However at this point it just doesn't matter.
You are the equivalent to chicken little and are a horrible fit for an underdog, you belong in Nihi pal.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
whoa a chance to 1v1 someone i've raped 30x undefeated before?

logging in now!!!
The only time it happened was with 18 second tstaff stun on my war @ neriak bank. Spun around for literally 30+ seconds unbuffed with cleaver lol.

1v1 on Combo now that I've got epic or nah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ezpk is combobreaker?

yikes

smokd him monk v monk on vztz with crescent
LOL! The ONLY time crescent ever came to OT to pvp me was with some homo bard (prob cwall) that would spam bind sight on me that changed my screen to the bards?lol & send guards on me. gtfo
Last edited by Combobreaker; 06-15-2014 at 11:39 AM..
Old 06-15-2014, 11:38 AM
Banned

Are you retarded Ez.
Closed Thread