Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2018, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Op is a humungous faggot
Old 02-26-2018, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How would everyone know how amazing I am if I couldn't shout it in OOC? Walls of Yellow Text just doesn't cut it all the time.
[Tue Feb 13 17:03:18 2018] Brickhouse says out of character, '*unzips pants*'
[Tue Feb 13 17:03:25 2018] Brickhouse says out of character, '*strokes a massive load of cum all over Achanter*'
[Tue Feb 13 17:03:30 2018] Brickhouse says out of character, 'stop being such a sore loser dude'
[Tue Feb 13 17:03:44 2018] Brickhouse says out of character, 'dont you dare make that mistake or you will get fucked on to'

Aside from being maliciously unclassic, server wide ooc wouldn't be so bad if we had any GM enforcement on Red. Think of the halflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2018, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Tue Feb 13 17:03:18 2018] Brickhouse says out of character, '*unzips pants*'
[Tue Feb 13 17:03:25 2018] Brickhouse says out of character, '*strokes a massive load of cum all over Achanter*'
[Tue Feb 13 17:03:30 2018] Brickhouse says out of character, 'stop being such a sore loser dude'
[Tue Feb 13 17:03:44 2018] Brickhouse says out of character, 'dont you dare make that mistake or you will get fucked on to'

Aside from being maliciously unclassic, server wide ooc wouldn't be so bad if we had any GM enforcement on Red. Think of the halflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what else isn't classic? 75 player peak population. You're playing on a free server enforced by volunteers that generally lose their minds within 6 months. Ooc is the best part of red and the ignore and channel filters exist for a reason.

Sincerely get fukt,
Your pal Edalse.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 02-26-2018, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what else isn't classic? 75 player peak population. You're playing on a free server enforced by volunteers that generally lose their minds within 6 months. Ooc is the best part of red and the ignore and channel filters exist for a reason.

Sincerely get fukt,
Your pal Edalse.
Server pop is low because you'd rather be vulgar and unclassic. Gotta break the cycle somewhere. Brad weeps for you.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

OOC is the lifeblood of any eq pvp server. That's the only way to get to know the people on this server. Removing it will cause new players to be even more isolated. Imagine a newbie leveling up, in complete silence then they go to a new zone to level like HHP/HHK/COM/etc. Only to find the zone completely empty. That would make me want to stop playing on this server.

Discord/Forums/Aimchat aren't meant to be the main forms of communications on this server, they're meant to supplement it.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Ooc was never that funny I mean on occasion you had slathar rip a couple of good ones. Agatha is annoying as fuck plus drugs and dumb. For the most part it is jizz talk which was funny when I originally played eq in 99 and I remember a lot of "pras." Which at first was a lingo but then it was just like 10 people droning on a pras for naked kill. Most people who want ooc are not casuals. They play 20 hours a day so basically that's their community. I wish ooc and yellow text never happened. I wish pvp deaths would make you lose exp and I wish the I couldn't level an untwinked wiz on this server to 20 in 12-18 hours.

Remove all non classic shit...
Old 02-26-2018, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server pop is low because you'd rather be vulgar and unclassic. Gotta break the cycle somewhere. Brad weeps for you.
New people joining the server is going to crater as soon as you remove global Ooc. And Brad is too busy stuffing his kickstarter money up his nose to care about everquest emulated servers.

You know what, turn ooc off so we can wipe it clean by August.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 02-26-2018, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Removing OOC would require staff to pay attention to red99.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:11 PM
Aviak

how much penis pump stock do i need to buy, rogean please just name the price for wipe
Old 02-27-2018, 01:42 PM
Aviak

lulz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IgnightLOL.JPG (15.1 KB, 51 views)
Closed Thread