Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Aviak

It's hilarious that this Massive Marc dude calls everyone "kid" as if it makes him a bigger person or validates his point in any way. This is the type of toxic attitude that really turned me off about league of legends and made me never want to play it again, the community is TERRIBLE.

That being said, most everyone here is PROBABLY over 25 years old, considering the era of this game. Grow up and step outside.. it may teach you how to interact with people in a productive way instead of f5ing this thread in anticipation of trolling another post. "Nice join date, bro"

Edit: TheSK you may have gotten a much better response if you weren't so defensive about what you were posting. It really rubs people the wrong way, as you can see.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hilarious how you feel not only entitled to gear, but entitled to freedom from judgment or condemnation for posting this crap on a public forum.
I think that pretty much sums up this thread. I feel bad for whatever guild you inflict your presence on already.

Marc is only taking your side because he is a bit of a troll and likes to rile people up.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 01-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that pretty much sums up this thread. I feel bad for whatever guild you inflict your presence on already.

Marc is only taking your side because he is a bit of a troll and likes to rile people up.
maybe ? or maybe its the fact that you fags got so riled up over someone asking for pixels I had to extend a helping hand. its a game, get over yourselves.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL.

Makes very mad post.
gets called out.
Makes post about how he isn't mad with a whole bunch of mad in it.

so fucking bad..

got there..

nice join date bro
the only thing you have on me is my join date on the project1999 everquest forums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

keep saying mad every other word, i'm sure it works on some people out there. i'm pretty amazing at everything i do though.

in all seriousness, though. people begging the way this guy is doing is exactly how you take a very generous community and flip it completely around. people have always loved being generous in everquest, since i played on live, but beggers deter people from being kind. congrats on doing your part in turning something amazing to shit.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Now that you found your Sugar Daddy, be sure not to borrow gear to your friend “corpserot”

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually Slave, I don't have that stuff anymore. I let a "friend" borrow it before I logged out and went to bed for the night. They said they would give it back when I logged in the next day. I havent seen that "friend" since.
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94225

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have about 300ish pp saved up now. A friend crafted some banded armor for us and someone gave me a weapon. However, I lost my corpse and will be spending the next day doing a corpse run lol. Still looking to buy some stuff if anyone has anything useful in my price range!
Old 01-22-2013, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundruss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only thing you have on me is my join date on the project1999 everquest forums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

keep saying mad every other word, i'm sure it works on some people out there. i'm pretty amazing at everything i do though.

in all seriousness, though. people begging the way this guy is doing is exactly how you take a very generous community and flip it completely around. people have always loved being generous in everquest, since i played on live, but beggers deter people from being kind. congrats on doing your part in turning something amazing to shit.
the way people are begging ? how bad is your reading comp ? go back, slowly read the op, then come back and say that was begging ? The OP could not have asked in any nicer of a way.

Do you shit kick little kids coming to your door asking for bottles so they can go camping ?

You're blowing something so out of proportion, its fucking ridiculous. get a fucking grip. this isn't live, you don't pay a sub and have had your whole gaming experience on this sever handed to you for free. fucking pathetic.
Quote:
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the way people are begging ? how bad is your reading comp ? go back, slowly read the op, then come back and say that was begging ? The OP could not have asked in any nicer of a way.
Beg: to ask for as a gift, as charity, or as a favor: to beg alms; to beg forgiveness.

Yes, yes he was begging.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Aviak

[QUOTE=Lyra;821912]Now that you found your Sugar Daddy, be sure not to borrow gear to your friend “corpserot”

Well, you are wrong about both.

1) I have not found a sugar daddy. Nor am I looking for one, despite what you may think.

2) I actually got my corpse back that day. Good try though!

Now that you have found the truth, be sure to not make ignorrant assumptions!
Old 01-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Do you shit kick little kids coming to your door asking for bottles so they can go camping ?
no, but i would tell a kid to get lost that already had enough money to go camping, but want some extra money so they could buy some pokemon cards or a new gameboy they could play with on the ride to the campground.

your analogies are horrible.

asking for help is done when the initial problem or issue cannot be done without assistance, whereas begging is asking for something that is in no way required to complete your initial goal or task.
Last edited by Poundruss; 01-22-2013 at 01:14 PM..
Old 01-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

fucking beggarrs, just ruin everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundruss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, but i would tell a kid to get lost that already had enough money to go camping, but want some extra money so they could buy some pokemon cards or a new gameboy they could play with on the ride to the campground.

your analogies are horrible.
lol wut ?
Quote:
Closed Thread