Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Default Crendatha Fe'Dhar not giving reward.

I tried to turn in the bracer to Crendatha. Crendatha responds to "what bracer" but didn't yield a reward. He responds to the breastplate, bracer, boots, and gaunts text, but not the leggings or helm text. I tried the hails from the same position(so I wasn't out of range).

I'm thinking maybe the quest is borked... unless it requires different levels of faction for each...? But still, then why would he respond to the text if faction wasnt correct?

[Fri Sep 16 21:56:02 2016] Crendatha Fe`Dhar says, 'What do we have here? A cutthroat, perhaps? If you are a rogue, I may have use for you. I am in need of certain components and will reward you well if they are brought to me. Do I have your services?'

[Fri Sep 16 21:57:10 2016] Crendatha Fe`Dhar regards you as an ally -- You could probably win this fight.

[Fri Sep 16 21:58:38 2016] You say, 'what breastplate'
[Fri Sep 16 21:58:38 2016] Crendatha Fe`Dhar says, 'For the breastplate you must seek out an unadorned chain tunic and three flawless diamonds. Only then will you receive a breastplate of my crafting.'

[Fri Sep 16 21:59:00 2016] You say, 'what bracer'
[Fri Sep 16 21:59:00 2016] Crendatha Fe`Dhar says, 'An unadorned bracer and three crushed flame emeralds are what I require of you. A bracer of my making is your reward.'

[Fri Sep 16 21:59:46 2016] You say, 'what leggings'
No response
[Fri Sep 16 21:59:50 2016] You say, 'what helm'
no response

[Fri Sep 16 22:02:57 2016] You say, 'what boots'
[Fri Sep 16 22:02:57 2016] Crendatha Fe`Dhar says, 'A fine pair of boots shall you have to skulk around in, once you bring me a pair of unadorned chain boots and three pieces of crushed black marble.'

[Fri Sep 16 22:03:03 2016] You say, 'what gauntlets'
[Fri Sep 16 22:03:03 2016] Crendatha Fe`Dhar says, 'I need unadorned chain gauntlets and a set of three crushed topaz. Once I have these, you shall have your reward.'

edit - after one kill from a giant:

[Fri Sep 16 22:58:14 2016] Your faction standing with ClawsofVeeshan could not possibly get any better.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Last edited by Nuggie; 09-17-2016 at 01:59 AM..
Old 09-17-2016, 01:21 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried to turn in the bracer to Crendatha. Crendatha responds to "what bracer" but didn't yield a reward.
It appears you turned in a corroded chain bracer instead of the unadorned version.

Quote:
He responds to the breastplate, bracer, boots, and gaunts text, but not the leggings or helm text. I tried the hails from the same position(so I wasn't out of range).
Quest is written to respond to 'greaves' or 'coif'. If those are not correct, will fix text with linked source/research etc.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry about the wasted time with the bracer.

The coif looks right.

Quote:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=1165

Quote:
Crendatha Fe`Dhar is located in a room just beyond the maze, immediately to your left once you've ported into the giant staircase section.

You say, 'Hail, Crendatha Fe`Dhar'

Crendatha Fe`Dhar says 'What do we have here? A cutthroat, perhaps? If you are a rogue, I may have use for you. I am in need of certain components and will reward you well if they are brought to me. Do I have your services?'

You say, 'What coif?'

Crendatha Fe`Dhar says 'I am in need of an unadorned chain coif and three crushed pieces of coral. For your services I shall give you a coif suitable for one such as you.'
The leggings might not be right. I'm out of town for a few days. I will check some more things when I get back, or on my labtop if I get time.

Quote:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=1170

Quote:
Crendatha Fe`Dhar is located in a room just beyond the maze, immediately to your left once you've ported into the giant staircase section.

You say, 'Hail, Crendatha Fe`Dhar'

Crendatha Fe`Dhar says 'What do we have here? A cutthroat, perhaps? If you are a rogue, I may have use for you. I am in need of certain components and will reward you well if they are brought to me. Do I have your services?'

You say, 'What leggings?'

Crendatha Fe`Dhar says 'A pair of leggings will be yours once you complete this task for me, thief. A pair of unadorned chain leggings and three flawed sea sapphires are all I require.'

Old 09-23-2016, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

I couldn't find any more info on this. But the items are called leggings. quest text says greaves. So i dunno. I guess its a small thing.

Quote:
[Thu Sep 22 23:13:01 2016] Crendatha Fe`Dhar says, 'A pair of leggings will be yours once you complete this task for me, thief. A pair of unadorned chain leggings and three flawed sea sapphires are all I require.'
Quote:
[Thu Sep 22 23:11:05 2016] Crendatha Fe`Dhar says, 'Excellent. Now, down to business. I shall pay you in trade for the items I seek. What I have for you is as such, a coif, a breastplate, armplates, bracers, gauntlets, greaves and boots. These should aid you in your skullduggery.'

Old 09-24-2016, 12:23 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't find any more info on this. But the items are called leggings. quest text says greaves. So i dunno. I guess its a small thing.
Fixed, pending update.
Closed Thread