Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 09:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's one interpretation is all.

You're seeing what you want to see and love to be outraged and blast it (why?).

We are harming exactly no one and are great people to play with.

How about make an alt (or a new main!), join and see.

Or will you not play and Erudite cuz you're RACIST?! Just kidding, maybe it isn't your style and no need to get nuts about it.
Look man I'm not offended you guys are roleplaying with a theme of "Egyptians who culturally appropriate Eurasian names" it's just kinda weird.

*I* know your role play is more complex than reversing basketball players names and I want others to see it.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’ll learn to just ignore Solleks. He’s an older gentlemen (or more likely a woman), possibly 50+, who doesn’t believe in science, space, vaccines, a round Earth, logic, reason, or that he’s projecting his own impotence.

Mods please ban, remand and return to the lower courts for action consistent with this ruling.
Correction : I'm young and very potent
Old 02-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

It should be noted to the court of stick bundlers
Old 02-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

I figured since we're going with Eurasian names Russia-themed would be pretty decent.

Made an Erudite cleric named Viktur, can I get an invite?
Old 02-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look man I'm not offended you guys are roleplaying with a theme of "Egyptians who culturally appropriate Eurasian names" it's just kinda weird.

*I* know your role play is more complex than reversing basketball players names and I want others to see it.
That's not what we are doing.

That was the troll with their names.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Banned

Tell us the story of Snewp Dawg next!
Old 02-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Sarnak

I see RnF has become 16 year old girls on twitter making their voice be heard and thwarting evil doers at every turn
Old 02-11-2020, 10:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't even make this up, i as in special ed classes in middle school, I don't follow basketball. I was in change of taking the other special needs keeps to the bathroom since i was the smartest one out of the special needs class.

Fast foward to Ramal,he was spanish and had a ricky martin backpack, and everytime u asked him to shake his bon bon he'd shake it and shake it. As for he modo part. It fits with the Egyptian heme. This is no bullshit a true story.

Try again, that is the actual Origin of my name.
First off. Did you go to Cornell???? I’ve never heard you mention that before.

Second. Holy shit. I am flabbergasted. FLABBERGASTED by your explanation.

I can completely buy that you named some character after some dude you knew in real life. That’s 100% believable. But if you’re going to sit here and tell me you accidentally fucking came up with a famous basketball players name completely backwards. .... no one in the fucking world would believe that. That is statistically impossible. You have to admit to the court before the world here that you were at least conscious of your choice even if your primary motive wasn’t to emulate a basketball player.

You can’t honestly think we’re all that stupid.

Look at me and how I speak. Clearly I’m a fairly intelligent person. You can call me crazy, mad, a vagina, a cuck, or any thing else you want. But you can’t look at me with a straight face and think I’m like retarded. I’m clearly not.

How can you honestly talk to me and tell me you came up with a basketball players name backwards by complete chance. I will find a fucking phd statistician if I have to do to a thorough explanation outlined with fucking crayons and pictures for you simpletons if you continue to insist that you fucking landed on what has to be something like a 1 in 100,000 chance of accidentally happening.

I don’t know. If you went with Ramal by choice and Modo by accident.. what’s 26 X 26 x 26 x 26. 456,000?

Explain yourself to the court.

It is not a crime to pick a black persons name. Whether or not that is considered racist is a different trial for a different day. What is on trial before the court today is whether or not you did it. Not whether it’s wrong.

Your turn.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at me and how I speak. Clearly I’m a fairly autistic person. You can call me crazy, mad, a vagina, a cuck, or any thing else you want. But you can’t look at me with a straight face and think I’m like retarded. I’m clearly not.

How can you honestly talk to me and tell me you came up with a basketball players name backwards by complete chance. I will find a fucking phd statistician if I have to do to a thorough explanation outlined with fucking crayons and pictures for you simpletons if you continue to insist that you fucking landed on what has to be something like a 1 in 100,000 chance of accidentally happening.

I don’t know. If you went with Ramal by choice and Modo by accident.. what’s 26 X 26 x 26 x 26. 456,000?

Explain yourself to the court.

It is not a crime to pick a black persons name. Whether or not that is considered racist is a different trial for a different day. What is on trial before the court today is whether or not you did it. Not whether it’s wrong.

Your turn.
ramal modo is basically a solar eclipse
Old 02-11-2020, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what’s 26 X 26 x 26 x 26. 456,000?
What were the chances of the Titanic hitting that iceberg? I mean yeah in hindsight it was 100%, but if you asked anyone prior they would have said nearly zero.

What are the chances a Spanish boy would have an Urdu name? 100% obviously.
Closed Thread