Xobaner 8 10.39%
The Magician 11 14.29%
The Shadowknight 6 7.79%
The distant, possibly afk Cleric 39 50.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Norrath is a tough place. I'm not aiming for the warrior. Words aint what caused me to come in this room and fight in the first place

The monk would be my first choice but he has already shown an ability to fool me so I gotta look elsewhere.

I'd aim for the rogue. He's doing a lot of damage stabbing me in the back, he looks squishy, and despite his attempts at evading me he's not fooling anyone. He also just tried to pick my pocket and that lucky ruby belonged to my great granddragon
Old 12-01-2019, 06:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Warrior needs to step up his game.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Xobaner -> Cleric -> Rogue
Old 12-01-2019, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

16 people (so far) forgot that the cleric had divine aura and divine barrier ready to go and is also wearing plate.

Magician for sure. Mess him up then disrupt his spells when he tries to bring them to bear.

Also I'd try to not forget to bravely run away before anyone bothers rooting or darknessing me and look for some friends of mine. These scrubby adventurers somehow don't have a chanter or more than one root class, so we will be able to overwhelm them.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Orc

If they ever decided to make an HD Everquest remake, one feature that they should do is when mobs run at low level, they should directly seek help and not just randomly run away
Old 12-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Banned

Rogue and mage for sure. Always kill the squishiest with the biggest impact that the cleric cant keep up anyway. Ancient PVP wisdom /touches temple
Old 12-01-2019, 09:22 PM
Kobold

The sad thing is that in a real PvP game many people act exactly like the NPCs. Let themselves get pulled from group cuz they wanna solo sum bitches, attack whoever 1st gets into melee, etc.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Sarnak

Xobaner is an anti social ass, same as Kobaner and Jibartik I make funny jokes and that just don’t respond but suddenly the mage says something and its “yes master” like gee whiz.
Old 12-02-2019, 04:44 AM
Planar Protector

Hate priortization would be on myself for falling for the provocations of the overly dramatic thespian.
Old 12-02-2019, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I'd try to not forget to bravely run away before anyone bothers rooting or darknessing me and look for some friends of mine. These scrubby adventurers somehow don't have a chanter or more than one root class, so we will be able to overwhelm them.
Yeah seriously, it takes one second to realize you'd been lured into an ambush. Run NOW to go get some of the many reinforcements to overwhelm these fools. Do NOT wait until you have 15% of your lifeforce remaining to realize that you are outnumbered.
Closed Thread