Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 04:11 PM
Banned

Default HG spawn in Rathe Mountains should work the same way the cylopses do

In Rathe Mountains hill giants did not ever spawn in predictable static positions. They worked the same way cyclopses in rathe work; there are a bunch of trash wandering PH's some of whom will sometimes respawn as a cyclopse. So sometimes you can find a whole field full of cyclopse and sometimes there aren't any up.

I'm just confused why the HG spawns don't work this way, considering they are in the same zone and almost everyone seems to remember them working this way.
Old 05-23-2020, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Prolly didn't know when they first put them in and then it just got put on the back burner. it's unfortunate in that it's not classic, but it's also unfortunate in that it takes some of the mystery out of getting certain rares to spawn as you know 100% that the HG spawns are not linked with a rare.
Old 05-23-2020, 07:11 PM
Banned

i thought everything was a ph for a giant even lizards and basilisks
Old 05-24-2020, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i thought everything was a ph for a giant even lizards and basilisks
That is how I remember it always working as well. People weren't ever solo-camping single specific locs at the HG hill.

Currently on green, the cyclopse spawns *do* work that way, it's a similar scenario. Big central hill will trash mobs roaming all over it, and seemingly almost any of them can potentially respawn as a cyclopse. It's not "cyclopse spawns at this loc every 7 minutes" which is how HG's seem to be functioning.
Closed Thread