Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2020, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine ignoring your families on Christmas to loot the 2500th AoN on a 50 pop box.
Old 12-26-2020, 04:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine ignoring your families on Christmas to loot the 2500th AoN on a 50 pop box.
Apex logging in at 5 am to contest fear from the european/australian crew YIKES. Poor Timmy couldnt open his presents because he had to wait for his dad to finish help Tune get his 98th AoN.

But overall great thread Soku. It's an art how you get concealed/twainz/apex rustled so easily.

11/10

Merry Christmas y'all. Klandi sleeps with ease tonight.
Old 12-26-2020, 07:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafe90 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cringe fest, please read your OOC banter again
Are you legit mad that someone offered not to fight you on Christmas morning? I thought it was a nice gesture if nothing else.
Old 12-26-2020, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apex logging in at 5 am to contest fear from the european/australian crew YIKES. Poor Timmy couldnt open his presents because he had to wait for his dad to finish help Tune get his 98th AoN.

But overall great thread Soku. It's an art how you get concealed/twainz/apex rustled so easily.

11/10

Merry Christmas y'all. Klandi sleeps with ease tonight.
Yaw, Twainz super rustled. Logged in for 10 minutes, looted 3 aons and logged off lol.
Old 12-26-2020, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine what ya'll could kill if you got toghether and fought NTOV dragons in a one night a week alliance.
Old 12-26-2020, 11:13 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you legit mad that someone offered not to fight you on Christmas morning? I thought it was a nice gesture if nothing else.
Old age causing blindness? He said we would 100% lose, read the entire OOC in its entirety.

Also the timing was perfect, opened our grown up presents in Plane of Fear, then watched our kids open presents, win win all around.
Old 12-26-2020, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafe90 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old age causing blindness? He said we would 100% lose, read the entire OOC in its entirety.
So you're legit mad that someone said they would win? The audacity.
Old 12-26-2020, 11:33 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're legit mad that someone said they would win? The audacity.
Mad? I enjoy watching him eat crow, and how can one be mad about winning pvp, then looting x3 AoNs?
Old 12-26-2020, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Mad? I enjoy watching him eat crow, and how can one be mad about winning pvp, then looting x3 AoNs?
Calm down friend. The forum is a safe place. Happy holidays.
Old 12-26-2020, 11:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Good question! I don't understand why Apex are so often still mad and toxic even when they win. I guess the anger comes from somewhere deeper down.