Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 04:55 PM
Banned

Default Alternatives to Mistmoore?

I'm 35 on my rogue now and I'm very burned out on Mistmoore. What are some good alternatives to check out for reliable pick up grouping? I tried solb and there were no groups, just high level farmers.
Old 01-27-2016, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

20-40 there are seriously like 10 good places to go; but few people group there so bring friends. You could do sola/solb, lguk, cazic thule, paw, kerra, and those are just the dungeon options.
Old 01-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

People might take you in CoM, but that's the only reliable pug spot between where you are and the late 40s, so you'll likely get sick of it too. Still, if you want to mix it up you can go there.

Nothing else really qualifies as "reliable" pug wise although you can sometimes find groups in lower guk or solb.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 01-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
20-40 there are seriously like 10 good places to go; but few people group there so bring friends. You could do sola/solb, lguk, cazic thule, paw, kerra, and those are just the dungeon options.
And yeah, there are a lot of places to go at 35 if you have buddies. I would add Kaesora and Droga to that list. Kaesora especially is good xp and underused. (35 is too high for kerra, though; that's a teens and twenties place.)

But with no friends, and playing a rogue who can't solo, you're basically stuck in mistmoore and com. Now that I think about it, you could probably try OT too, there are groups there sometimes. I don't know if that's an improvement though.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 01-27-2016, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Form a posse and go to Droga imo. Probably won't get cash camps, but it's a fun dungeon crawl adventure.
Old 01-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Form a posse and go to Droga imo. Probably won't get cash camps, but it's a fun dungeon crawl adventure.
yea droga/nurga is a great alternative, and there are more, if not as many little items to camp along the way. Great alternative!
Old 01-27-2016, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

SolA for sure is great exp if you can get a couple guys to join you. Just a duo with a ranger or pally would work great at your level.
Old 01-27-2016, 07:42 PM
Banned

also just saw that OP couldn't find a group in SolB which is weird, I think its pretty common practice to move from MM to SolB at 35/36.. Usually there are plenty of people xping there at the window or royals or bats/bugs (a little high for 35 tho on those, but w/e)

Id keep pushing on solB but you could also go straight to city of mist at 35 and get your hand held for 3 or 4 levels at the stables or something.

as we said before droga is good and fun but Ive not seen many pickup groups there.

Yetties in DL or the giant fort in burning woods are that level too, or giants in DL for that matter too.

Legionare fort in LoIO more like 20s? I think so..

I am sure there is a ton of new spots in velious, but I dont know much about xping there, ToFS is probubly the perfect level range if you are 35 to take you all the way up to 50 by the time you get to the top if you wanted to organize the group members.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

/w all enchanter 30 40

etc
Old 01-27-2016, 08:46 PM
Sarnak

but MM is awesome.