Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Did you get cancer? Congratulations, your DNA is changed.

Did you catch covid? congratulations, your DNA is changed.

Epigenetics.

Even lessons you learned on this forum, are changing your DNA as we speak.
Old 01-26-2021, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crazy to me that people would rather forcibly inject a virus intentionally into them in the name of science vs the random chance they might catch the virus and let their immune systems do its job.. Baffling. It's like everyone just stops critically thinking and let's someone else do all the thinking for them. My favorite part is how anyone not vaxxing is the stupid and uneducated ones who are putting all these vaxers at risk! (Uhhh...I thought you had the vax! You should be immune , right?)

Ass backwards world I've found myself in.
What's baffling is how stupid and uneducated everyone actually is in understanding how these mRNA vaccines works. It's not like a traditional vaccine where you inject yourself with a form of the virus.

here's a simple summary, with pictures!

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-...orks-1.4436433
Old 01-26-2021, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Am I really stupid for not knowing how RNA works? lol

I might argue that isn’t a qualifier lol

Thinking you know how it works but not knowing how it works maybe but not knowing how it works? Seems like specialty info that I am just not interested in at all.

Like, is someone stupid for not knowing trigonometry?
Old 01-26-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

There’s a difference between accepting a risk to yourself and being a vector for a virus that is killing the elderly and tanking the economy

Do you guys like polio? No? Thank vaccines. Not everything is a conspiracy designed to target rednecks, some things are just your paranoia
Old 01-26-2021, 06:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Like, is someone stupid for not knowing trigonometry?
Depends. Is this someone making false statements about how triangles work?
Old 01-26-2021, 06:54 PM
Kobold

Jab me with all the vaccines. I want to be able to warm holiday again.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Polio was a psyop too, probably never explored that thought. Probably never will.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s a difference between accepting a risk to yourself and being a vector for a virus that is killing the elderly and tanking the economy

Do you guys like polio? No? Thank vaccines. Not everything is a conspiracy designed to target rednecks, some things are just your paranoia
Did you know polio hasn't been eradicated, but just had its name changed?

"
Perhaps the most egregious example of clever sleight of hand (… not to mention the outright, blatant rewriting of history) on the part of public health officials in the United States occurred in 1954 when the U.S. government changed the diagnostic criteria for polio. It was the year that medical researcher and virologist Jonas Salk produced his inactivated injectable polio vaccine (IPV). The vaccine was licensed in 1955 and began to be used to inoculate millions of children against polio.

The Salk vaccine has been widely hailed as the vanquisher of polio, and it is commonly used as the shining example of how vaccines are the miracle drugs for combating infectious diseases… and now even against diseases that are not infectious. Pick any disease, illness or disorder you want. You got cancer, cholera, peanut allergies, stress, obesity… we’ll develop a vaccine for it."
Keep believing the white suits tho. As Pfizer stock rises, it's not about $$$ at all lol.

Also, look up the vaccine schedule since 1986. You know, the year vaccine manufacturers were no longer held liable for any negative reaction to a vaccine! Ironically the vaccines started just pumping out at that point!
Believe it was 6 vaccines, to 12 to like 30 something to like 50 something now? I'm not 100% accurate on how it increased.....but oh how it increased!

Also I find it interesting all the hundreds of other viruses that are deadly (if not more so) than covid and yet were not fearing or even vaccinating for them. Why? Maybe you and your infinite science knowledge can shed some light?

But yeah, just chalk it all up as conspiracy theories so you don't have to think any harder than they want you thinking.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 01-26-2021 at 07:58 PM..
Old 01-26-2021, 08:03 PM
Kobold

Evia, I don't agree, but I just would like to ask a few questions for clarification on your views.

1.Do you deny the validity of scientific studies and the work that government bodies perform when they test vaccine efficacy?

2.Do you view them as all in league with private industry or what is your specific issue, besides profit motive?

3.Do you think the profit motive negates the validity of pharma's work?

4.Do you think third countries with their own governmental bodies to test vaccine efficacy, that do not stand to profit through domestic industry, are also in league with US industry?
Old 01-26-2021, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evia, I don't agree, but I just would like to ask a few questions for clarification on your views.

1.Do you deny the validity of scientific studies and the work that government bodies perform when they test vaccine efficacy?

2.Do you view them as all in league with private industry or what is your specific issue, besides profit motive?

3.Do you think the profit motive negates the validity of pharma's work?

4.Do you think third countries with their own governmental bodies to test vaccine efficacy, that do not stand to profit through domestic industry, are also in league with US industry?
1. Yes, to an extent. I think there is a motive to vaccinate the population, and I think they will skew scientific studies to reach that goal. If it's a benevolent goal or not is unknown to me. They may in fact think they're doing a global good thing.
2. CDC is certainly corrupt, imho. From what I've researched and gathered with vaccine schedules and ingredients it seems like a money making scheme for them. Not to eradicate disease or better the population.
3. Pharma does indeed do some good work in some fields,not discrediting helpful pharmaceuticals. I do think big pharmaceutical is out to profit and make a successful business though, not heal the population. After all if they heal you they lose a customer.
4. Not educated enough on other countries vaccine and pharmaceutical practices to comment. I do think the corruption I see in the US not building my confidence on a system elsewhere being any different, but I'll keep an open mind.

As I said before, not looking to argue or change anyone's mind. I'm just giving my 2cp. This topic is something I'm very passionate about. I'm sure you would question all this stuff if you had a kid die after he got his shots as well.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 01-26-2021 at 08:25 PM..
Closed Thread