Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 05:33 PM
Orc

I am completely blown away by the generosity of this community. People have really stepped up and we're definitely going to be able to get them a switch and a bunch of games. I'll keep everyone updated. Thank you all so much! If you are interested in donating, please PM me and I'll send you my Paypal Link. Thank you!
Old 12-16-2020, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Get them splatoon 2 its my favorite xoxo
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

can we just do a gofundme? i dont want to venmo or paypal any of you
Old 12-16-2020, 06:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get them splatoon 2 its my favorite xoxo
LOL, yeah he could easily jack it but hopefully not.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can we just do a gofundme? i dont want to venmo or paypal any of you
tight knit community, would also not dox myself here. Get his address and physical mail him 20 bucks with a fake return address to stay safe.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-16-2020, 07:05 PM
Banned

rip didnt play blue but respect to all the p99 community. heavenly rest brother. hope the kids get some help.
Old 12-16-2020, 07:28 PM
Orc

Default Oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbosse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, yeah he could easily jack it but hopefully not.
FYI, this is why I originally asked people to just post an amount you'd be willing to donate, but so many people asked me for my Paypal, that I just went ahead and started sending that out instead.

That being said, you'd have to be a special level of scum to take a penny from a donation fund setup for a group of kids who just lost their father. I can't imagine...... Every penny (including a lot of my own) will be going to those kids for a switch + games + accessories. At this rate, they may be getting two switches lol. Everyone has been super generous. I'll be posting pics as soon as I get everything gathered up.
Last edited by FatBalloon2; 12-16-2020 at 07:31 PM..
Old 12-16-2020, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBalloon2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FYI, this is why I originally asked people to just post an amount you'd be willing to donate, but so many people asked me for my Paypal, that I just went ahead and started sending that out instead.

That being said, you'd have to be a special level of scum to take a penny from a donation fund setup for a group of kids who just lost their father. I can't imagine...... Every penny (including a lot of my own) will be going to those kids for a switch + games + accessories.

Everyone has been super generous. I'll be posting pics as soon as I get everything gathered up.
Agreed I didn't assume the OP here was stealing money from this guys family. Legitimately I think the kids would like splatoon 2 its mega fun.

But either way I wish his family the best and one day we're going to see his kid grow up and take on his fathers everquest mantle and dive into the grid of EQ and? ?? i dunno. Weird to think about my kids finding my EQ login info and you guys telling them what kinda halfling cleric I was.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-16-2020, 07:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed I didn't assume the OP here was stealing money from this guys family. Legitimately I think the kids would like splatoon 2 its mega fun.

But either way I wish his family the best and one day we're going to see his kid grow up and take on his fathers everquest mantle and dive into the grid of EQ and? ?? i dunno. Weird to think about my kids finding my EQ login info and you guys telling them what kinda halfling cleric I was.

Splatoon 2 is definitely happening! Thanks for the recommendation.

Also, as part of the package we send, I will be sending his kids login information for their Dad's accounts if they ever want to play. Considering how awesome this community has been with this, they would get such an incredible welcome I'm sure.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:21 PM
Kobold

An extremely kind-hearted thing for you to spearhead. <3
Closed Thread