Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

that sounds like it was a ton of fun! Great writing for the quest text. Very cool.
Old 01-26-2021, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

I was the wingman on executing this quest and I can say it was a wild ride. I went undercover and participated in the quest unbeknownst to the other participants. It was great to be have an inside look into the camaraderie the group formed. We were 5 people from 3 different guilds that randomly decided to help this guy in the Hole.

We had to make adjustments to the quest on the fly. We had to constant converse to make sure we stayed on track. In the end, it far exceeded my expectations and I can't wait to do another one. I plan to take the lead storywriter role next time around.

This quest was fully funded by ourselves personally to the tune of about 60k. I would love to get some donations for next time so we can make it even bigger. Whether is plat donations or items. I hope you all are looking forward to what comes next.

Regards,

Diikembe Mutombo; Grandmaster of <Azure Guard>
Old 01-30-2021, 05:07 AM
Large Bat

Default Most fun in EQ

Sorry for the late reply; I've been meaning to post. I was the lucky Paladin in the group. I had so much fun doing this! The story really grabbed a hold of ya, you know, helping and all. I couldn't figure out at first, whether or not this was an enterprising way for a lowbie to help out a friend!

I must say that project 1999 never ceases to amaze me with the quality and caring of the community here. And, player-run quest lines really takes it to a whole new level. We really have something special here.

Thanks again for running this! I would love to help keep this type of questing stick.

Severnight Questfallen, Paladin <Homeland>
Last edited by Sov9; 01-30-2021 at 05:10 AM..
Closed Thread