In a DKP exchange.
Old 01-27-2021, 08:31 PM
Banned

no
Old 01-27-2021, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Dude.

Bro.

If u could cash out ur dkp from one guild and into another.

Think abootit.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

I've said before that I think the raid players need to unionize. They shouldn't work for company scrip that becomes worthless as soon as they leave or get fired.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've said before that I think the raid players need to unionize. They shouldn't work for company scrip that becomes worthless as soon as they leave or get fired.
Or you can refuse. I would have joined Freedom if they offered me 500-1500 like everyone else got. It was an insult to be offered zero when it's all the same leadership as Aftermath.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Don't look at me, I don't join guilds that use currency-based loot rules. Not part of the problem here! High-end pixels don't have that kind of draw to me. The rank-and-file in such guilds appear to get a bad deal from my vantage point, effectively turning their game time into a simulation of 1870's corporate practice complete with the high hours, no protections, and company scrip. Perhaps they need a New Deal.
Old 01-28-2021, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Every top guild on P99 has been exactly the same for the last 10 years. Guild A rises to power, Guild A makes insane 'raider' requirements that allow loot only to the neckbeards, the warmbodies eventually get to 'raider' status after months, Guild A starts awarding insane amounts of DKP for tracking (to the neckbeards who are 'screen sharing'), warmbodies get some loot but are largly at the neckbeards mercy, warmbodies start to aquire enough DKP to be a threat to neckbeards alt #3 or #4, Guild A implodes and the same neckbeards create Guild B under alts and/or rotated leadership and a wiped DKP system.

The name of the game is moving the goal post enoughg that only no life retards get raid loot, but there is enough incentive to keep the warmbodies coming so that the numbers are there.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-28-2021, 01:40 AM
Kobold

Individuals commit the sunk cost fallacy when they continue a behavior or endeavor as a result of previously invested resources (time, money or effort) (Arkes & Blumer, 1985). This fallacy, which is related to loss aversion and status quo bias, can also be viewed as bias resulting from an ongoing commitment.
Old 01-28-2021, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

The biggest mistake is saving for those really rare drops.
Old 01-28-2021, 02:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you can refuse. I would have joined Freedom if they offered me 500-1500 like everyone else got. It was an insult to be offered zero when it's all the same leadership as Aftermath.
What? I thought they claimed they were a completely fresh guild thats completely new and in no way the same old guild but renamed?

Oh my i feel like everyone’s been lied to