Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just saying, you lost the squabble you started because I asked you to knock it off with the Patriam campaign. Can we at least agree on reality?
I'm engaging you in conversation because it is advantageous to my message to respond. I can do this now because the incessant stalking gave me time to succeed in alienating myself from you to the point it doesn't disrupt my emotional state.

I honestly didn't see anything other than you destroying my relationship with Patriam by giving him bro-support in his venture of completely unpersoning me, when I finally protested directly about him literally unpersoning me after 8 years because I am trans. It was one of the most sickening things I've ever seen. There is no "losing" anything for me, with you. You really, really suck and you're a mean son of a bitch on top.

And of course now you're willing to talk and attempt to reach an understanding. What a joke.

Fact is, you stonewalled communication until our friendship shattered. I clearly communicated that this was happening throughout. That's reality. At every point where you risked communicating back, you said you wanted me off the board no matter what. I understand that you are not reachable, and I'm at peace with it.

But the gibberish inside your head -- that ain't real.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-01-2021 at 01:21 AM..
Old 10-01-2021, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm engaging you in conversation because it is advantageous to my message to respond. I can do this now because the incessant stalking gave me time to succeed in alienating myself from you to the point it doesn't disrupt my emotional state.

I honestly didn't see anything other than you destroying my relationship with Patriam by giving him bro-support in his venture of completely unpersoning me, when I finally protested directly about him literally unpersoning me after 8 years because I am trans. It was one of the most sickening things I've ever seen. There is no "losing" anything for me, with you. You really, really suck and you're a mean son of a bitch on top.
Ok fine. I hope someday you can realize tran doesn't equal always right. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Best of luck.
Old 10-01-2021, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

its getting late boys and girls turn on some war on drugs and chill while you fight about the war on drugs (or whatever the hell it is you two are on about lol)

Old 10-01-2021, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok fine. I hope someday you can realize tran doesn't equal always right. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Best of luck.
Yeah, I'm claiming to be "always right" lol. And the actual person who made an attempt to save the friendship is "wrong", while the abusers steadfast in their abuse are "right".

In the end, I lose two completely uncommunicative and hateful nasty little men. Sadly and after a desperate struggle. You can sit idle, refuse to communicate, abuse incessantly, and proudly see me off. But remind me -- who wins and who loses, again?

I'm not proud. But enjoy your little trophy. You can't be trusted to be close to me because of preoccupation with inflicting damage; wow how owned I am epic win. Guess I've been proven "WRONG" somewhere in that I will not tolerate as a friend people who use incessant abusive slurs with me and flatly refuse to even discuss any terms that would allow civilized contact. The people who don't like basic civil things like that are not trans, what do you know, and they think I'm an angry snowflake.

Because they do not think I am a woman. And that's fine; it is literally only because they have never met me in person, which they fear. Patriam fears the reality of me profoundly.

No, motherfucker, your transparent ass jetpacked out. Go be proud of it, you won! I'm a tranny and I'm not friends with you any longer, which means you have climbed above me. That's what life is about, winning arguments with women by making them walk away sad and judging themselves on their charity for not putting up with it longer, not trying harder to help you, not scraping lower. Refuse to talk a la 15 year old boy and then be mad that feelings didn't get worked out. Then you cope with it by dehumanizing her: call her a whore, ugly, tranny.

That's what you're actually feeling bad about here. And there's nothing I can do to help it without consigning myself to more abuse, which I'm certainly not about to do if you are so stupid that you actually still feel outwardly-directed anger pointed at me over this.

So just live with it, you thought it's great until I explained didn'tcha?

What in the fuck do you think the 41% statistic means you heartless fucking GHOUL? You have ZERO business interacting with trans women who might be having a hard time. You quite literally do not fucking get it because you are a right winger in neolib sheepskins. Full stop. And you would never discuss things this frankly in the moment despite incessant hectoring, because instead you could be committing abuse.

Absolutely no leg to stand on, zero, and knows it, and indeed even this discussion is probably just more game-playing. And I really hate to think that is read as a superlative by him. It is entirely literal. Can't tell whether this conversation is in earnest either. That's why it is over.

That's where I am with you. Yeah, I "lose the fight" when I completely give up on your character and consign you to Hell in my mind. Lol. At least the carnage lubricated a recovery of relations with Cecily, who did not need to ask whether I felt I had "won" or "lost". There's a lot of energy between two girls going "damn, that guy turned out to be a creep".
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-01-2021 at 01:53 AM..
Old 10-01-2021, 01:46 AM
Banned

i lieked that war on drugz album myself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2021, 01:46 AM
Fire Giant

War against Drugs? Nop

Drug against War? Yus

Last edited by Nocht; 10-01-2021 at 01:50 AM..
Old 10-01-2021, 01:55 AM
Banned

She just doesn't love me anymore. By 4chan rules that means I win
Old 10-01-2021, 07:58 AM
Banned

Not at imperiouskitten:

Just a general public PSA.

Drink some camomile tea and SSTFU.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

My first (and best) mushroom experience, and to offer a flip side of the coin, I’ll give two co-workers bad first experiences

I was camping with a group of friends that planned to have all but 1 “designated Dave” sober volunteer do shrooms. We always keep 1 sober person just in case any clear-headed emergency type things need to be done, such as driving. My buddy whipped out a big bag of shrooms and we all piled them down. I was warned that they would taste awful and make me feel like throwing up, just the nature of eating an uncooked mushroom. One member of our group did actually throw up, not just this time but every time to the point where my friend gave up on giving him mushrooms because it was a waste of $$ lol. I still remember my friend saying to him after he barfed “that was like $30 of shrooms you better still eat that shit”

I did feel some minor nausea which I powered through. I know that anything you put in your stomach takes about 30 minutes to feel so I waited. The first thing I noticed was a completely artificial sense of dread. I felt like something bad was about to happen for no reason at all, because I am not normally a scared person even when experimenting with substances. After that subsided I felt nothing out of the ordinary

I assumed that I had gotten a bad batch as this was all I had felt by around the 30 min mark. I went to go make myself a hamburger, almost completely forgetting about the shrooms. I happened to glance up from making the hamburger and noticed the grass in a field nearby was now a brilliant blue, sparkling in rays that were beaming off the grass towards me. I remember commenting out loud “holy shit” and then to my closest friend there “are you seeing this?”. He laughed and said yea. I then said “hey man, let’s take a walk”

So for the next 30 min to an hour we walked around the woods just pointing stuff out. We probably would have looked like aliens in human skin who had never seen earth before. We were constantly like “look at those flowers! Holy shit look at that tree! Look at those bushes!”

Basically everything had a kaleidoscope of beautiful colors coming off it. I remember thinking I had never seen something so beautiful in my life and the thought actually caused me to sit down mid step. For anyone that hasn’t done them, that’s how shrooms work. You won’t see any object that doesn’t exist, like a little purple dragon or something, but you will see brilliant colors and patterns on objects that do exist. It also creates artificial feelings of happiness, which may only be partly artificial due to the fact that you are really seeing something more beautiful/colorful than the human eye can normally perceive. This lasts for about 4 hours, tapering down in effect

Sounds great? Not for everyone it’s not, two bad experiences

My co-worker tried shrooms, didn’t like the feeling, and chose to lay in her bed with her eyes closed. So the patterns were all on the blackness of her closed eyelids. She said she was extremely anxious waiting for hours for it to go away. I wasn’t there when she did them to help coach her

Another co-worker did way too many shrooms at once with a friend co-worker of mine. My friend related that the first-timer who took too much just paced around the backyard for hours commenting “I feel so fucking anxious, this is miserable, when is this going to go away?” Again I wasn’t there to help but he always overdid stuff and with the amount he took I don’t think any verbal coaching would have helped. He just had to ride out the bad trip

So to not overly-glorify drugs (although shrooms really are about as safe as it gets), I offered good and bad experiences
Old 10-02-2021, 02:24 AM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5F542171-2147-4304-B690-69726C245AC5.jpg (20.7 KB, 0 views)
Closed Thread