Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The next time the occupy movement does riots they will be in the suburbs setting peoples homes on fire.

They went from wall street to the urban streets with the last 2.

Next is to blame the people who dont go out and fight, because staying in just means you're supporting the enemy.

Bricks through your bedroom windows are next. It's already started to trend this way, but lucky trump lost or it would have already with that last one.
Fox News fever dreams, have you see Tucker's new 1/6 documentary yet?
Old 11-04-2021, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reminds me of this.. Although id probably just keep the lights out and not be putting my thumb out like a dumb ass lol.

Yup

An angry mob is an angry mob. They’re not your friends, and they’re fickle. They’ll turn on someone in an instant. As more people gather, collective IQ drops
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-04-2021, 09:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup

An angry mob is an angry mob. They’re not your friends, and they’re fickle. They’ll turn on someone in an instant. As more people gather, collective IQ drops
https://medium.com/@alexeistell/elev...r-c0e81654a5f5
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 11-04-2021, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scientists have known about climate change for more than a decade, retard.
lol bro

you believe in fairy tales
Old 11-04-2021, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol bro

Who spoke first in the wars of escalating dumbness?
Old 11-04-2021, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who spoke first in the wars of escalating dumbness?
Man there ain't no global warming

Low iq folks been duped by ginned up hockey sticks
Old 11-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regardless of whether past ones have done some good, you couldn’t pay me to be part of a mob

One thing that happens in a mob is the bystander effect, a phenomenon which states that the more people observing something happening that they as individuals might want to intervene to prevent, the LESS likely anyone is to do something about it. It’s as if seeing others ok with the fucked up event happening normalizes it, and people also have a thought of “someone else will end up doing the right thing here so I don’t need to right now”

That shit’s never gonna happen with me. I see a serious crime going down I call the police and report it. If I see someone getting hurt I do my best shy of getting myself seriously hurt or killed to prevent it. I refuse to be a bystander

So mobs won’t work for me. As soon as the mob starts doing something fucked up like hurting an innocent person or vandalizing something, that’s where I turn on the mob. And if I try to protect someone getting beat by a mob, I’ll be the next to get seriously hurt or die. So I refuse to put myself in that situation
Old 11-04-2021, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man there ain't no global warming

Low iq folks been duped by ginned up hockey sticks
Hey now, the earth is 4.5 billion years old, and our scientists have, at best, 150 years of measured temperature data.

If that's not solid evidence that we're all gonna die in 12 years, I dont know what is.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
lol bro

Meanwhile you seem to be the type looking for JFK jr behind a grassy knoll somewhere in outer space [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2021, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey now, the earth is 4.5 billion years old, and our scientists have, at best, 150 years of measured temperature data.

If that's not solid evidence that we're all gonna die in 12 years, I dont know what is.
good post
Closed Thread