Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2021, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soo... whos planning to become an irradiated zombie???

I'm going to kinda hide from the blast. Like, leave half my body out of the door kind of thing. That way, ill get the best of both worlds. I hope thats the recipe. I'll have to install fallout to do some research.. brb

china is a paper tiger. Wars will never be fought on a huge scale like wwII again. Its going to be economic warfare. Thats how you take down a nation. How can you fight when you cant even pay or buy anything? Worthless money = no war.
There is no way to hide from a nuclear explosion without prior warning.

The U.S. government will not be playing air raid sirens for you.

There will be a bright flash. If you aren't instantly vaporized or cooked and crushed you will start to feel sick and die.

NORAD will not phone your mayor. Your mayor will not run air raid sirens. There will be no cellphone alerts. You will not have time to get into a ditch, bunker, or cover and survive the initial radiation burst, which will be an airburst anyway. Not unless you're on active duty. Which I doubt you are. And even if you are in a mutually assured style of get fukt, there isn't enough time to get to cover unless your commander knew way ahead of time. In which case he probably didn't. You were expendable. And you die horrifically in the worst way possible through radiation poisoning again.

Anyway way. TLDR. Live well. Be mindful of your life. Enjoy the pleasures and moments that come your way. The opportunities, to love, and the love that comes to you.

Best regards, Starkind.
Last edited by starkind; 11-17-2021 at 05:41 PM..
Old 11-19-2021, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

JFK jr is coming too.

Proxy war isn't war you warmongering fucking lunatics.

Doomers gonna doomie!
Old 11-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will be a bright flash. If you aren't instantly vaporized or cooked and crushed you will start to feel sick and die.
Old 11-23-2021, 09:36 PM
Kobold

Go to Ecuador and buy a GF.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:23 PM
Banned

Ya I hope it isn't nukes, not until after I get my ranger and several more clerics and warriors and rogues and wizards and maybe another druid to lvl 60 and maybe a bard to like lvl 40.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

No ground or air strike makes sense tactically. What does make sense?

https://www.amazon.com/Second-After-.../dp/0765327252

I don't know about you - but after a week of no forumquest? I'm petitioning for a corpse recovery.

-Mcoy
Old 12-01-2021, 12:51 AM
Fire Giant

Ukraine is hardly WW3. It belongs to Russia let them have it. Not your toy. Didn't you steal enough land from the natives?
Old 12-01-2021, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

haha yeah let them take ukraine, so china can take taiwan and then america will have to chose between war with russia/china or having to admit that it's at complete collapse and incapable of being a world power and china takes its place and builds prison camps all over the world while America falls into civil war.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:02 AM
Fire Giant

Americans are the dumbest on the planet.
Closed Thread