Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

These kinds of articles are why left leaning corporate media networks are losing money, reputation, and membership. At least NBC had enough sense to put this in the opinion section, which isn't always the case when it comes to trash articles of this nature.

I honestly feel bad for the writer if this is their actual view. It is so absurd and demonstrably false I cannot see how you could believe it.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine, not being able to read.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...ghts-struggle/

It was right there.

You realize you just displayed
"they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand; and, like the twice-impeached Florida retiree they revere, they’re not great at taking no for an answer."
I don’t go to an Ivy League school, so I don’t really care. And yes I am dismissive of things I don’t care about lol

Also, I think it’s a terrible idea to put your political affiliation on your dating profile, or to bring it up on a first date. But that’s just me. Apparently liberals do it differently

I like to get to know a person before I become prejudice about them based on their politics. If it appears that they are a hardcore leftist however, then yeah I probably won’t continue to date them because I don’t like getting in political arguments with someone. Whether they want to continue to date me or not is irrelevant to me at that point. But I will have gotten to know them a little first and I also wouldn’t regret the time I spent doing that, if it didn’t work out

But that’s just me
Old 12-08-2021, 09:11 PM
Banned

Its not political when it comes to voting for a rapist or not.. More like, do you support rapists, sexual assaulters, and sexists or not? Cause thats not political. You can do all those things under the banner of "i dont give a fuck about politics".

See how its not about prejudice? Its about "this is what you've shown me you're ok with".
Old 12-08-2021, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not political when it comes to voting
Gonna have to agree to disagree on that
Old 12-08-2021, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t go to an Ivy League school, so I don’t really care. And yes I am dismissive of things I don’t care about lol
they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand;

Not even close to the same thing.

You do care though because you are here talking about it. Cared enough to share with all of us. Your adoring fans. =]
Old 12-08-2021, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand;

Not even close to the same thing
Ya I knew you would catch that. And yes you are correct they are not. I won’t deny that I don’t understand

Edit: either way, even if I don’t understand it I still found it interesting and ty for sharing
Old 12-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Banned

You just quote mined me and cut off the rest of my statement! Then thanked me! lol

you're funny. And you're welcome.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats only like people who do well on social media apps.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These kinds of articles are why left leaning corporate media networks are losing money, reputation, and membership. At least NBC had enough sense to put this in the opinion section, which isn't always the case when it comes to trash articles of this nature.

I honestly feel bad for the writer if this is their actual view. It is so absurd and demonstrably false I cannot see how you could believe it.
So all 1700 of the women were lying on the survey and its actually 94% (of those surveyed) would date MAGA guys..?? Cause you're saying the writers opinion and the reasons listen, given by the women surveyed, are false.

How can that be? lol
Old 12-08-2021, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats only like people who do well on social media apps.
thats right.. if you dont have a blue check on twitter, you're just a fucking crack ho.
Closed Thread