Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 06:45 PM
Orc

Default Suggestions on some lvl 34 enchanter "chill" solo spots

So what I'm looking for is a pretty low stress, not that camped, place to level my enchanter for a few levels. I just did the last 4 levels in Dalnir and I could barely blink my eye. I enjoyed it because it wasn't very crowded. I work all day and at night i have more work to do at home, and really like being able to do a little solo while working and also not having to fight for a camp either since the time is limited.

I can stay in Dalnir a little longer, but it can just get a bit crazy sometimes in there, and also especially lonely. At least when I leveled in other zones there was a little chat in ooc. Open to anything, also open to a challenge. I've checked some of the real awesome guides like the treasure hunting guide but those spots are often camped.

Just looking for decent money, nothing crazy, sometimes nice to have the potential for a nice item to scratch that RNG itch. I remember giants in waslicks were great because of the potential for loops.

Thanks
Old 02-22-2018, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

WW Giants are a bit low for you, and Forest Loops don't sell for very much here anyway.

I'd recommend checking out the Per Level Hunting "Guide" (really more a collection of 240 different hunting spots than an actual guide). There's a link to it in my signature, and it has several that are specifically recommended for Enchanters of your level:
  • Tesch Val Gnolls in South Karana (around Splitpaw entrance) and just inside Splitpaw itself
  • Mistmoore Castle Entrance
  • Estate of Unrest, Festering Hag room (I've heard very good things about this spot, although it will probably be more crowded than Dalnir)
  • Dreadlands, walls around KC

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WW Giants are a bit low for you, and Forest Loops don't sell for very much here anyway.

I'd recommend checking out the Per Level Hunting "Guide" (really more a collection of 240 different hunting spots than an actual guide). There's a link to it in my signature, and it has several that are specifically recommended for Enchanters of your level:
  • Tesch Val Gnolls in South Karana (around Splitpaw entrance) and just inside Splitpaw itself
  • Mistmoore Castle Entrance
  • Estate of Unrest, Festering Hag room (I've heard very good things about this spot, although it will probably be more crowded than Dalnir)
  • Dreadlands, walls around KC
Thank you! I actually did the WW giants 24-30 was just saying I kind of enjoyed that pace and the potential nice item. Will check this out. I am thinking dreadlands. I've noticed that mistmoore is usually camped all over, but the pit seems farely empty and as an Ench it might be doable. The gnolls in SK are usually camped it seems, and I have never done the Hag room so I will look into it. Thanks again!
Old 02-22-2018, 07:18 PM
Kobold

Hag room is great xp and really easy, but they respawn fast so it's not as chill as other spots. You won't get much time to afk and need to keep an eye on the clock for the middle spawn which is 25 minutes. I play off-peak and it was never camped.

Just mez, nuke, stun, nuke, dead. No need to charm or get an animation up.

edit - also decent money for the level. Lots of fine steel
Old 02-22-2018, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

Pirates and Drolvargs in FV.

Outdoor zones are the best for chilling really. Indoors you've always gotta watch yourself.
Old 02-22-2018, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

kaesora
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 02-23-2018, 01:45 AM
Fire Giant

That spot is pretty solid. I did level my enchanter there aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qNBzTp1QI4
Fuggernaught Druid 60
Aylar Lie Rogue 60
Extravadance Bard 60
Winajil Shaman 60
Raylei Mule
<Riot>
Old 02-23-2018, 02:29 AM
Fire Giant

Hags Tower is great exp until about lvl 38-39 when it starts to slow down. As stated above respawns are quick but the nice thing about the camp is there is a safe spot in the room if you tuck yourself in the corner next to the urn on the right side of the room. Nothing will agro you there if you want to take a break so may not be a bad fit for what you are looking for. I played more peak times and it was camped a fair amount though.
Old 02-23-2018, 03:48 AM
Sarnak

Cougars on Stormfeather island in IC. Pretty kick ass spot. One of the low level guys roaming around back stabs for 200 and is easy to charm. Piss off said cougar with a few stuns and run let the charmed pet finish back stab him. Just be sure to bring a few SoW potions.
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 02-23-2018, 05:46 AM
Fire Giant

Unrest / Crystal Caverns . even Tizmak are decent in GD . I had a real good time in Crystal Caverns on chanter, prolly 1 of the more fun zones.
Drippin#7277
Closed Thread