Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 07:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Tracker FTE concessions

Why do guilds have to concede for tracker FTE? Trackers are already not allowed to be on the kill log. What possible competitive advantage am I missing? 95% of the time this will be a mage getting aggro after a wipe, or falling off a ledge, or dropping an eye incorrectly. The other 5% is some random person logging in not knowing they camped near a mob. If anything, it is a competitive disadvantage. The only exception I can think of would be testing ST golems for weapons.
Old 11-14-2021, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynUTz587 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do guilds have to concede for tracker FTE? Trackers are already not allowed to be on the kill log. What possible competitive advantage am I missing? 95% of the time this will be a mage getting aggro after a wipe, or falling off a ledge, or dropping an eye incorrectly. The other 5% is some random person logging in not knowing they camped near a mob. If anything, it is a competitive disadvantage. The only exception I can think of would be testing ST golems for weapons.
sorry you dont got raid, hope that helps.
Old 11-14-2021, 07:30 PM
Banned

I honestly don't understand what you're saying.

The tracker's guild needs to concede the mob to other guilds? If so the rule is probably there to prevent mass confusion from sloppy tracking.
Old 11-14-2021, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

It's a rule Aftermath demanded after getting owned repeatedly by Rampage gnomes during Velious launch.
Old 11-14-2021, 08:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a rule Aftermath demanded after getting owned repeatedly by Rampage gnomes during Velious launch.
Aftermath and Rampage didn't exist at the same time. Aftermath was formed from the merging of Forsaken and Asgard after Rampage had already disbanded.
Old 11-14-2021, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

The majority of rules on this box are due to detoxx and co salty crying tears
Old 11-14-2021, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath and Rampage didn't exist at the same time. Aftermath was formed from the merging of Forsaken and Asgard after Rampage had already disbanded.
yes that's why i said after
Old 11-14-2021, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes that's why i said after
That still doesn't make sense. How could Aftermath be "repeatedly owned by Rampage gnomes" if the two guilds didn't exist at the same time? If you're going to post biased revisionist history, at least get the verifiable details correct.

Some bush league RnF posters these days.
Old 11-14-2021, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That still doesn't make sense. How could Aftermath be "repeatedly owned by Rampage gnomes" if the two guilds didn't exist at the same time? If you're going to post biased revisionist history, at least get the verifiable details correct.

Some bush league RnF posters these days.
Isn't that why Aftermath was formed? Rampage(gnomes and others) kicked they butts too hard?
Old 11-14-2021, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol did you even play on blue?
Closed Thread