Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2021, 08:10 PM
Banned

Default Maga cant get a date.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...en-ncna1273594

Most of us learn early in life that you can’t bully someone into liking you, that not all desire is reciprocal, and that we can all learn from self-examination. Those who apparently haven’t should keep this important dating tip in mind: When a critical mass of people find your values regressive, your political beliefs inhumane, and your political hero repellent, it’s not them. It’s you.

Such arguments don’t just read like “Handmaid’s Tale” fan fiction; they also directly contradict the stated principles of American conservatism itself. Educated women not wanting to date Trump supporters, for instance, is a solid example of the free market that conservatives hold so dear. These guys are a demonstrably shoddy product: They mistake being loud for being factual; they conflate guns and masculinity; they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand; and, like the twice-impeached Florida retiree they revere, they’re not great at taking no for an answer. If women reject them and the market corrects in response, everything is working exactly how conservatives believe it should.

Yeesshhh.. That shit stings. Imagine, being alone because you cant stop being cruel and disgusting then wondering why nobody will love you. Your mommy still loves you.

Give it a read. Its pretty funny. I knew it was a thing, since the whole, right wingers are ok with forcing a child to get married (since it happens in red states 99% of the time). I didnt think they were so pathetic about it.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2018/0...-dc-right-now/

Ooof. Working for the GOP is even worse. Who would have thought that women wouldnt want to date men who want to strip their rights away..? lol
Old 12-08-2021, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

XXOG
Old 12-08-2021, 08:29 PM
Banned

Thanks for the dissertation gravy.

You are obsessed. Go outside, ride a bike, take a walk, go for a hike. We only have one life in this world.
Old 12-08-2021, 08:32 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 67DCDCBA-CA9A-4022-9B62-3404BE231C4D.jpg (13.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 957BA935-5D89-4EDD-BF03-70A16B921BAF.jpg (8.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-08-2021, 08:39 PM
Banned

This article is actually interesting. I mean it’s ridiculous, it’s all just slander based on someone’s political party, but this part is interesting:

“Meanwhile, MAGA men regularly crow about studies indicating that conservative women are hotter than those on the other side. If these guys are happy to date within their own political affiliation, that’s great, right? Wrong. The problem, per Kaufmann, is that a majority of young women have the nerve to not want to date the men who don’t want to date them. How dare they?”

- Does ANYONE truly want to date someone who has a polar opposite political affiliation? I’m not talking about a moderate dating a moderate, but would a strong left-wing person or a strong right-wing person want to date the other party?

If so, why? Do you see a future with that person? Is getting in constant verbal arguments fun for you?

I just don’t believe it

Edit: the second article is that apparently conservatives in DC were complaining that liberals in DC don’t want to date them and I find that ridiculous

First off, I don’t believe there are any conservatives in DC. And if there are, why the F are you still there? You couldn’t pay me to live in DC lol
Last edited by unsunghero; 12-08-2021 at 08:51 PM..
Old 12-08-2021, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

this is gravypoo. he wouldnt survive an hour without an argument
Old 12-08-2021, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is gravypoo. he wouldnt survive an hour without an argument
I don’t mind it. I would never see this stuff if he didn’t show it to me. I find it interesting still
Old 12-08-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Thread further proof that OP has never seen a vagina
Old 12-08-2021, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine, not being able to read.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...ghts-struggle/

It was right there.

You realize you just displayed
"they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand; and, like the twice-impeached Florida retiree they revere, they’re not great at taking no for an answer."
Old 12-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Banned

Ive been dating a republican for five years. Shes a christian, too. Shes just not all preachy and prays alone, like it says in the bible. She even does this thing when she gets new information and even when she doesnt agree with it, she will form a new opinion upon receiving it. She does this other thing where we have disagreements, and we ask one another why they have that position. Its like, we're equals or respect one another, or something weird and liberal like that. We've lived together for four of those years. So dont tell me it cant be done and opposites dont attract. They do.
Closed Thread