Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Default Human Innoruuk Cleric Necklace?

How do you faction up to get this? I'm currently dubious with the quest giver so he won't talk to me. I looked on wiki and it didn't seem like there were mobs I could kill to improve this? How does a human Innoruuk cleric get clicky snare neck?
Old 04-23-2019, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Borrow or buy an OVP click? Try having someone illusion you? Don't know much about the quest, but those are usually my go to's.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you faction up to get this? I'm currently dubious with the quest giver so he won't talk to me. I looked on wiki and it didn't seem like there were mobs I could kill to improve this? How does a human Innoruuk cleric get clicky snare neck?
There is a quest you can do involving taking a note to the quest giver. Used to only be available from grobb, but I believe you can now get the note from freeport underground area from a similarly named NPC(dark elf female). You tell her "I am devoted to innoruuk". Get the note. then drop it off in neriak for a massive faction boost. You will need to repeat the quest at least twice, maybe three times.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Borrow or buy an OVP click? Try having someone illusion you? Don't know much about the quest, but those are usually my go to's.
What is an OVP
Old 04-23-2019, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a quest you can do involving taking a note to the quest giver. Used to only be available from grobb, but I believe you can now get the note from freeport underground area from a similarly named NPC(dark elf female). You tell her "I am devoted to innoruuk". Get the note. then drop it off in neriak for a massive faction boost. You will need to repeat the quest at least twice, maybe three times.
Cool I will give this a try!
Old 04-23-2019, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Ornate Velium Pendant. Clicky necklace with the enchanter spell Alliance. Instant faction boost. If you are dubious, this should be sufficient.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:07 PM
Sarnak

https://wiki.project1999.com/Innoruuk_Recommendation
Old 04-23-2019, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

I actually just did this. This is the mob you want: https://wiki.project1999.com/Savarixsa_Zexus

She's in the back of the Grobb Shaman guild. She'll give you a letter to deliver to the necklace quest giver. The faction boost is substantial enough that I only had to do it once. I believe it took me from dubious to indifferent on a single turn in.

You will be KOS to the Trolls so you will at the very least need to invis back to her. I had a friendly Bard pull her out to zoneline and charm her so I could easily talk to her and get the letter. Recommend that method if you can get a high level Bard or Enchanter to help you.
Closed Thread