Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 11:42 PM
Aviak

Default This spell works on creatures up to level @1

Several spells on the wiki (stuns, Cajoling Whispers, lull animal, etc) show info that says "this spell works on creatures up to level @1". What does this mean?

I'm specifically curious about the Necro spell Rest the Dead. Allakhazam says it only works on undead below level 45. Is this true on P99? Does this spell not work on level 46+ undead? In HS South / East for instance.

Thanks
Last edited by Vapos; 03-29-2019 at 11:44 PM..
Old 03-30-2019, 05:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Several spells on the wiki (stuns, Cajoling Whispers, lull animal, etc) show info that says "this spell works on creatures up to level @1". What does this mean?

I'm specifically curious about the Necro spell Rest the Dead. Allakhazam says it only works on undead below level 45. Is this true on P99? Does this spell not work on level 46+ undead? In HS South / East for instance.

Thanks
It looks like that's a copy paste off of lucy. But if you look at the raw spell data in lucy you will see max levels set for those spells.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It looks like that's a copy paste off of lucy. But if you look at the raw spell data in lucy you will see max levels set for those spells.
So for Rest the Dead, the max level appears to be 110. Is that accurate? Thanks for your help.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:25 AM
Planar Protector

it can be a bit confusing but i believe it says it caps at level 45. "max1", which I believe means "max level for effect 1". I think the other "maxlevel" is unrelated to what the spell restrictions actually are.
Closed Thread