Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Kobold

I actually still talk to slathar. He said he didn't want to participate on these forums any longer since he's made drastic changes in his life, but he did ask me to share this statement:

"Playing on this server has encouraged me to address other things about my life. I know that there are stories out there about me and that some have been fueled by the fact that I have been so protective of my privacy. As those closest to me know, in my life I have had relationships with both men and women. I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man. I want to deal with this honestly and openly and that starts with examining my own behavior.

- Slathar"
Old 04-09-2019, 05:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
salem also took control of reebz forum accounts as well which is very sad

slathar and reebz were cool salem is a gayboy
idk who you are but you're probably a fuckin dumbass if you think I was ever cool. PS ducktv has never been my account. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I met Slathar in real life and he tried to suck my dick. Obviously I let him. But like, what kind of fuckin queer does that.
Old 04-09-2019, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Rated 5 stars

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Closed Thread