Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 04:43 PM
Sarnak

I know right, you just can't reason with some people. Now read my 10 post chain from larouche.net about how Jef Epstein and the jews did 9/11.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know right, you just can't reason with some people. Now read my 10 post chain from larouche.net about how Jef Epstein and the jews did 9/11.
So I'm a racist against Jews when I point out in great detail the major players and steps to commit 9/11.

But I suppose you're not a racist when you pin it on ghetto ass muslims and then have their countries invaded and destroyed on that judgement.

Bin Laden never took credit for 9/11 either. Check out his comments(not easy to find).
Last edited by Teppler; 10-05-2019 at 04:58 PM..
Old 10-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Will you not heed his warnings of the vicious Cannibal Mafia, Zeboim?
Old 10-05-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned

Wow Osama Bin Ladens comments are pretty much scrubbed from the internet. Luckily I still have them-

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself... That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

This was Osama's quote, not my personal opinion.

Did anyone ever have any proof that Osama and Al Queda did it? If so what is the proof?
Old 10-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Cool story bro
Old 10-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Banned

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/here...ment-mess.html

Quote:
But through all of this, Trump’s approval rating is at its highest level of the year according to the Hill-HarrisX survey, and the other major polls taken since this Ukraine phone call whistleblower story emerged show few changes from the last surveys taken before the news broke.
Oh no [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

doubling down on stupidity is always a great move. can't wait for all of you guys to come out and say you never supported Trump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Sarnak

I support PRESIDENT Trump all the way. Unless he really screws up that is. That would have to be something like, oh, I don't know......, not building the wall or draining the swamp.
I didn't vote him in as Saint Donald, I voted for him to be president over Hillery Clinton. I would have voted for Romney over Hillary but I would have held my nose like I did when I voted for him against former president obama.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support PRESIDENT Trump all the way. Unless he really screws up that is. That would have to be something like, oh, I don't know......, not building the wall or draining the swamp.
I didn't vote him in as Saint Donald, I voted for him to be president over Hillery Clinton. I would have voted for Romney over Hillary but I would have held my nose like I did when I voted for him against former president obama.
More criminal convictions in his administration than any president in history, I think. Sounds like he brought swamp creatures along with him.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doubling down on stupidity is always a great move.
Very true. 4 Russia investigations - house intel, senate judiciary, doj, and the slam dunk muller report all proved...wait what..innocence?

Now the 'explosove' non-whistleblower whistleblower will surely prove that they are...wait, what?...a partisan registered democrat? Who woulda thunk. At least we can believe their information gained via 2nd and 3rd hand! Wait, a transcript was released? What the whistleblower said wasn't true? Say it isn't so. At least there's trusty Adam Schiff, he's on the up and up, we can rely on him surely! O wait he got busted lying too? Twice? What he read aloud in congress was a "creative rendition" of what happened I'm sure! At least he didn't know about this person's complaint before hand, he even told us so. He didn't even know what it was all about when it was made public. Can you imagine how it would be if he did? Man that would be terrible. Wait, this supposed whistleblower DID come to Schiff's office weeks prior to it becoming public? This person DIDN'T take the proper channels and go to the assigned IG? At least our honest intel chair didn't help him write his report..o wait, he did?

Surely Nancy Pelosi will save us...

Wow, even the Washingtion Post reported on this stuff. Should make a movie about this. Would be quite a thriller. Even Hollywood hasn't had an idea this wild. Truth is stranger than fiction. Wonder what the next chapter in the derangement saga to nowhere will bring. It's sure to come because as you say, doubling down on stupidity is always a great move. And quite entertaining.
Closed Thread