Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Is he gone? Alright, fellow libturds, let’s get back to discussing our plans to ruin this country with free condoms.
Old 10-15-2019, 03:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evidence, please.

So those examples of fake news stories about Trump by major media organizations you keep deflecting from?
One great example is where Trump called gangs whose members are typically illegal aliens like MS-13 monsters. Cnn et al said he called all illegal immigrants monsters, which he did not.

There are many others but as I said they take his videos often out of context. I do not think Trump is perfect or without flaws, but many criticisms of him are lies.

Personally I do not trust any of the media, that is why I watch his speeches when they are aired, as I know the media will clip them up and take them out of context, just like they did with Obama. All media is biased you have to figure out the truth for yourself.
Old 10-15-2019, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samadhi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One great example is where Trump called gangs whose members are typically illegal aliens like MS-13 monsters. Cnn et al said he called all illegal immigrants monsters.

There are many others but as I said they take his videos often out of context. I do not think Trump is perfect or without flaws, but many criticisms of him are lies.
Another Trump supporter unwilling to provide even a single shred of evidence to support his made up nonsense. Put up or shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samadhi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gangs whose members are typically illegal aliens like MS-13
According to the Associated Press, citing Justice Department figures, there are about 10,000 MS-13 members in the United States, most of them U.S. citizens.
Old 10-15-2019, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

That doesn't fit the narrative, Horza.
Old 10-15-2019, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

He's not wrong that all for-profit media is biased, just not in the way he thinks it is.

Also, you don't even need to lie to make Trump look senile and incompetent.
Old 10-15-2019, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
One great example is where Trump called gangs whose members are typically illegal aliens like MS-13 monsters. Cnn et al said he called all illegal immigrants monsters, which he did not.

Personally I do not trust any of the media, that is why I watch his speeches when they are aired, as I know the media will clip them up and take them out of context, just like they did with Obama. All media is biased you have to figure out the truth for yourself.
Demagogues want to be your primary source. I acknowledge media has its own problems, but cutting out media plays directly into the hands of orators. Its one of the reasons they'll stategically discredit or take control of media.
Old 10-15-2019, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Demagogues want to be your primary source. I acknowledge media has its own problems, but cutting out media plays directly into the hands of orators. Its one of the reasons they'll stategically discredit or take control of media.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg QCard004.jpg (22.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 10-15-2019, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

RIP satire
Attached Images
File Type: jpg QCard055.jpg (77.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg QCard054.jpg (21.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-15-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Dog whistle for MTG nerds.

You can affors to either buy deodorant or cards. Pick one.
Old 10-15-2019, 09:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever been to Planned Parenthood? Low cost/free killing of unborn children.

Anyone who is for them is basically a shit tier person who hates babies, imo.
Unfortunately, your momma didn't use Planned Parenthood...
Closed Thread