Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 05:51 AM
Sarnak

I'm thinking of applying but in doubt whether to apply with Druid or Bard. Is one of the two classes significantly more needed in Europa?
Old 12-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thinking of applying but in doubt whether to apply with Druid or Bard. Is one of the two classes significantly more needed in Europa?
You should play what you want to play the most - but if you are asking what we have more off, we have inifinitely more druids than bards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

A small bump, new URL for our forums - join us if you are casual and like to play during European hours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2018, 08:43 AM
Fire Giant

Big fan of Europa, I have a pending application actually.

Just curious what places you raid, digging through the forums there used to be a raid calendar but it's not in use anymore.

It wont effect my desire to join, Europa with it's timezones is the only guild where I'd have a viable chance of having an RL and doing some 99 guild stuff. But I'm mainly just curious.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big fan of Europa, I have a pending application actually.

Just curious what places you raid, digging through the forums there used to be a raid calendar but it's not in use anymore.

It wont effect my desire to join, Europa with it's timezones is the only guild where I'd have a viable chance of having an RL and doing some 99 guild stuff. But I'm mainly just curious.
We regularly raid Plane of Sky, Plane of Hate, and Halls of Testing (ToV East wing). We also do some runs at Chardok, Sebilis, Fear etc on our scheduled raids [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look forward to have you!
Old 05-20-2018, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

So Happy to see Europa still going strong after all these years!

Missing you guys!
Old 05-21-2018, 07:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebekkha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Missing you guys!
We miss you too Seb!
Old 07-19-2018, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Default Europa needs Main Wizards!

I just wanted to say, that if you are a main Wizard playing in a European timeslot (11:00PST/14:00EST/20:00CET is primetime for Europa), and you hope to one day do amazing and fun things with some great people on P99, then you should definitely check out Europa.

I have it on good authority that they could really use another wizard around to do some planar porting and dragon/giant killing. Who knows, you may find yourself harnessing the awesome power of a Staff of the Four one day!!!

Recuitment bump for some great people that I have really enjoyed the last year with.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebekkha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Missing you guys!
Ditto, good to see Europa still doing well. I've been out for a long time but messing around with it again. Always enjoyed playing with some Europa players! This would be a guild I would join if I was playing on the European time zone. I may start Asgard version 4.0 if the new Wow xpac sucks so will see you guys around, maybe....

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 08-18-2018, 06:07 PM
Aviak

We are still around and kicking, finished a few epics recently. Got a full fear clear two weeks back on a quake and in general having fun while not going crazy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]