Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/MfiAq7ya6_8

Good news for those looking for the non-bias US news.
You're having a hard time dealing with this upcoming transition. We got it with the first post

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

I think it's reasonable to admit that it's not outside the realm of possibility that the election might be overturned. Likely? No. Possible? Yes. This whole thing with the Dominion software that erroneously counted large swaths of Trump votes as going for Biden is concerning; depending on how widespread the use of this software was, that may be enough votes to swing multiple states back to Trump given the narrow margins.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's reasonable to admit that it's not outside the realm of possibility that the election might be overturned. Likely? No. Possible? Yes. This whole thing with the Dominion software that erroneously counted large swaths of Trump votes as going for Biden is concerning; depending on how widespread the use of this software was, that may be enough votes to swing multiple states back to Trump given the narrow margins.
No. Just no.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. Just no.
How can you say "No" before an investigation has taken place? Any candidate, Trump or otherwise, has the right to challenge the results and request a recount or other form of audit.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:12 AM
Banned

One thing this election has brought to light is the value of independent media. The Legacy media companies have spent the equity they earned in the past. I suggest anyone interested in exploring alternative conservative minded news and entertainment to support The Daily Wire. They have big plans to make in-roads to battling the lefts grip on news and entertainment.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you say "No" before an investigation has taken place? Any candidate, Trump or otherwise, has the right to challenge the results and request a recount or other form of audit.
Sure, waste time and money with a recount and investigation that won't find any irregularities if you just need to scratch that itch while the rest of the sane world moves on.

There isn't a global conspiracy against Trump. He's just a shit person and a terrible president that can't accept that (most) people didn't buy into his bullshit this time.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, waste time and money with a recount and investigation that won't find any irregularities if you just need to scratch that itch while the rest of the sane world moves on.

There isn't a global conspiracy against Trump. He's just a shit person and a terrible president that can't accept that (most) people didn't buy into his bullshit this time.
You are not as smart as you pretend to be. There have been obvious irregularities. This is a fact.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are not as smart as you pretend to be. There have been obvious irregularities. This is a fact.
Now it's irregularities instead of widespread voter fraud. William Barr himself did not state there were any proven instances of fraud. In fact, he wrote that even if they found these "irregularities" it won't likely make any difference on the outcome. It's all just political noise. Let the investigations happen. Trump can throw as many fits as he wants, he's still out. Nothing significant is going to come out of this except more division. If there's proof of widespread voter fraud, as always, I will gladly eat my words. I'm still waiting for that Biden laptop intelligence so I can eat my words on that too.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2020, 03:32 PM
Banned

It’s hilarious to her the lefty crowd now bang the unity drum. Save it. You clowns threw shade at half the country for four years. The same crowd who was claiming the 2016 results were illegitimate into 2019...you can’t be serious. You don’t call for unity as you take control without calling out the loons on your side. You don’t claim victory when the results are thus close. You’re a fraud.

I’m not claiming there are facts of fraud but there is enough smoke to look into it. Why anyone would be opposed to that is beyond me.
Closed Thread