Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2019, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't recall losing stuff to sewing kits.
I feel like me and my friend used to live in constant fear of it, and my friend had more hubris than me. But then again, so many of my memories were fantasies cus its all just a blur.
Old 07-24-2019, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like me and my friend used to live in constant fear of it, and my friend had more hubris than me. But then again, so many of my memories were fantasies cus its all just a blur.
I completely recall this, along with a combine eating everything if the contents didn't match a recipe exactly. I learned on the first day to NEVER use a crafting container as a backpack after my magician lost his food, drink, and 4 stacks of malachite after hitting level 8 from a large sewing kit purchased from kelethin. I got off the hook quite cheap to learn that lesson.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pro strat: if you think you're getting a manastone and DE mask - you're not ....unless you plan to play 20 hrs a day and are part of the group that gets the camps on lock down.

10 practically homeless bald men will trade those camps between each other.

Sorry to be the logical rational response.
Winner.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/The_Emissary

Completable as soon as you can reliably kill https://wiki.project1999.com/Slayer_Captain

Rewards you with a 10 slot, 50% WR bag. One of the first things I did on p99 way back when.
Old 07-25-2019, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, some the potential strats also depend on which totally non-classic P99 specific nerfs go in on green right away. Examples being, are PBAoE spells going to be nerfed to 25 mobs on day 1? Are Seafuries going to drop copper and seafoam, or will they be back to Ruby Crowns on the regular? These types of things will alter my playstyle choices for sure.
The seafury nerd was based on documented in game evidence from a live server. The drop rate of valuables on p99 sea furies was too damn high!
Old 07-25-2019, 07:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Very new to this game and will create a Halfling Druid as my starting character.

Any good strats on a new server being in Rivervale?

-Blue-
Atychi - 23 Necromancer
Atych - 27 Druid
Old 07-25-2019, 08:22 AM
Large Bat

I'm going to play the one class I've never played
Old 07-25-2019, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atychiphobia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very new to this game and will create a Halfling Druid as my starting character.

Any good strats on a new server being in Rivervale?
You can spend the first level running soup from Fools Gold to Deputy Lowmat to secure your first level and some extra spells. A lot of mobs in misty are level 2+, so waiting til level 2 and having extra spells will open up your immediate XP options.
Old 07-25-2019, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I completely recall this, along with a combine eating everything if the contents didn't match a recipe exactly. I learned on the first day to NEVER use a crafting container as a backpack after my magician lost his food, drink, and 4 stacks of malachite after hitting level 8 from a large sewing kit purchased from kelethin. I got off the hook quite cheap to learn that lesson.
My comment was in reference to early P99 days. I apologize for my sloppiness. Does yours refer to live? It was very much a thing on live.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-25-2019, 04:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by central scrutinizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to play the one class I've never played
Have to ask...which?
Closed Thread