Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 09-13-2019, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

i did some awesome druid/enchanter leveling in FV & Timorous Deep.
You charm a rogue mob than have druid snare and enchanter fear...send pet in...profit
Old 09-13-2019, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FungusTrooper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's here, by total coincidence I found it last night:
https://vivid-inferno-1662.firebaseapp.com/

I was trying to find a nec/enc duo guide, but it's surprisingly hard to find actual guides. Lots of opinions on which duos are good and which aren't, but no guides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

If anyone has some nec/enc duo tips I'd appreciate it, my buddy's enc and my nec are 12 right now so we're trying to understand what kinda stuff to charm, how to handle fear/snare/dots etc.
That’s it, thank you!

Thanks all for the great advice!
Old 09-13-2019, 11:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FungusTrooper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone has some nec/enc duo tips I'd appreciate it, my buddy's enc and my nec are 12 right now so we're trying to understand what kinda stuff to charm, how to handle fear/snare/dots etc.
As an altaholic, with multiple enchanters, I wouldn't rely too heavily on charming at lower levels. Unless your enchanter is extremely twinked with +cha gear, his charms won't hold terribly long, and your permanent pet, although a pain to control at times, is probably comparable at level 12 to anything that you can reliably charm (probably mobs lvl 8 and under), and it will never break!

The nice thing is that as you level, you just get more and more powerful--which is a fun carrot to look forward to.

In terms of actual gameplay of duoing an enchanter and necro, I'd suggest having the necro and enchanter summon pets, and let the enchanter pull and take a hit--which would have the enchanter pet start attacking. Quickly thereafter, the necro would snare, and the enchanter would fear. In theory, with your pets both bashing on the mob as it is snared and feared, it would die within the 18 seconds that fear lasts, and if not, you could always fear and snare again.

At level 12, I wouldn't even worry about dotting, because pet damage will probably kill quick enough. If mana is draining too fast with the enchanter pulling, you can swap and have the necro pull with a low level life tap, and then the enchanter can pull agro with tash or a dot, to get his pet attacking.

As long as the necro is grouped, his pet can do 100% of the damage and you'll still get full xp, and necro pets, especially when you hit level 20 and can give it a weapon to dual weild, can really be a buzzsaw. My issue leveling up a necro was never being able to reliably outdamage my pet--but grouping solves that.

Good hunting!
Old 09-14-2019, 08:47 AM
Sarnak

Wizard and Bard is fun!
Old 09-14-2019, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Bard + anyone funny
Closed Thread