Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2019, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stay off drugs, kids
Ty for acknowledging me.
Old 09-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me think slEePer B harDer 2 KilL wiT aPProPriaTe timE LinE no?
you cant actually kill the sleeper he quads for 6k

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 09-15-2019, 02:48 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ty for acknowledging me.
Don't flatter yourself, you're not a sociopath. Just a garden-variety millennial narcissist.
Old 09-15-2019, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Might be able to using a modification of the same tactic as it was killed with on live. sleeper still has to refresh its melee attack/deathtouch so it has a finite rate at which it can kill people. Have some dozens of epic clerics doing nothing but rezzing people and simply throw hundreds of players at it for hours. With enough clerics you can rez people faster than sleeper can kill them. Given the level 60 cap here most likely several sets of such players would be necessary (to prevent overmuch exp/level loss), and it's questionable whether the zone could support the necessary number of people. It'd be fun to try. Blue--with its huge plethora of level 60 characters--would've been the ideal place to try it, unfortunately that opportunity has passed.

Danth
Old 09-16-2019, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

3/4 warders are killable with 15 keyed players of the right class comp. Ventani is the only outlier and he is doable with 25? 5 keys drop per week (depending on which version of Sontalak is out in front of ToV) so assuming no earthquakes it could be awake within a couple of months if the keys are falling into the wrong hands. It only took about 6 months last time and that is when keys were being split between 2 guilds/alliances, to a degree.

But my guess is that the Kunark guild competition on green will either be more cordial than it was on blue or even a single dominant guild that has a more benevolent server image and the server ends up agreeing to leave the warders up.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Waking the Sleepers is a douch move by douchbags.

*just my 2 cents"
Old 09-16-2019, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

Limited sleeper time before the merge eh?
Old 09-16-2019, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me think slEePer B harDer 2 KilL wiT aPProPriaTe timE LinE no?
The Sleeper will not be killed.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't flatter yourself, you're not a sociopath. Just a garden-variety millennial narcissist.
dont worry itll get better. much better - O in fact yur gonna grow physically to get taller and ur gonna get a few Os added to yr bank account as in yr gonna go from having 480 dollars to 4.8 mil dollars, and thats not a joke or exaggeration i know for a fact that yr life is gonna have a total reversal and its gonna stop being like a wes anderson film without humor /charm and start being a like a film about u, thats a FACT this isnt a joke. ppl r gonna start LOVING u bc they just, like, their entire happliness depends on ur attention falling on them liek rays of sunshine, this is actually going to happen to YOU i know it and its not a joke. Just kidding click here.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont worry itll get better. much better - O in fact yur gonna grow physically to get taller and ur gonna get a few Os added to yr bank account as in yr gonna go from having 480 dollars to 4.8 mil dollars, and thats not a joke or exaggeration i know for a fact that yr life is gonna have a total reversal and its gonna stop being like a wes anderson film without humor /charm and start being a like a film about u, thats a FACT this isnt a joke. ppl r gonna start LOVING u bc they just, like, their entire happliness depends on ur attention falling on them liek rays of sunshine, this is actually going to happen to YOU i know it and its not a joke. Just kidding click here.
k
Closed Thread