Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2019, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Default What are you playing?

I leveled a hunter to 24 while doing a good amount of pvp on the way up. Really enjoyed it but after doing a bit of Tarren Mill pvp with my crew I felt like I wanted a class closer to the action, so I switched to Mage.

I also felt like the Hunter was a bit high maintenance. Will probably leave it as a Tarren Mill/Arathi Highlands pvp bot.

I am playing on Razorgore, Alliance, EU, English. Where my Euroscum at?
Old 09-18-2019, 08:04 PM
Kobold

got to 50 on a warrior like a week and a half ago, but stopped logging in due to a combination of boredom and focusing on work
Old 09-18-2019, 09:40 PM
Sarnak

Playing on a private TBC server. Fuck paying money for that old ass game.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
got to 50 on a warrior like a week and a half ago, but stopped logging in due to a combination of boredom and focusing on work
Yeah, I am in not much of a rush to get levels since there won't be arenas waiting for me, nor is there honor to grind. Tarren Mill pvp is honestly the thing I was looking forward to the most.

With that being said, I think I am going to find a leveling service to get me to mid 30's on my mage since it's impossible to keep up with my brothers/cousin with my playtime. If anyone has a recommendation for a site, lmk.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing on a private TBC server. Fuck paying money for that old ass game.
The WoW classic servers are night and day better than private servers. You are just poor.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The WoW classic servers are night and day better than private servers. You are just poor.
Private servers are unpredictable in so many ways. Definitely enjoying the stability.
Closed Thread