Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is tomorrow the first public raid?
First natural spawn of the month. Should be Saturday or Sunday for each target.
Old 05-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Banned

Is today's Hate raid THE open raid or is there another in addition?
Old 05-05-2020, 08:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like someone wanting a white dragon scale for a White Dragonscale Cloak which will be replaced relatively soon instead of a bard receiving it for their epic.
Lol, this was a HUGE fight in Kingdom, pre-merge.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

IMO, white and red scales that drop in this era should only be usable for the cloak/bp quests. Classic.

For loot distribution policies though, it's not fair at all to say that you can't roll on them for that purpose just because they get used for epics later on.
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Old 05-05-2020, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMO, white and red scales that drop in this era should only be usable for the cloak/bp quests. Classic.

For loot distribution policies though, it's not fair at all to say that you can't roll on them for that purpose just because they get used for epics later on.
Epic Quests come in at near the very end of Kunark era(Sep 2000), just before Velious(Dec 2000). Epic's will be very rare on Green.

I think the staff should delete any epic quest items prior to the Sep 2000 patch. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This would certainly make people use them for classic/kunark content instead.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:32 AM
Fire Giant

Baler that would be totally unclassic since most epic pieces in classic IE, items from phinny, undertow, CT, Inny. would make no sense to remove them from players. When they were in game since start. Just like dragonscales. And Kingdom has their scales, for gbank. Any future drops are for cloaks/bp. Though I am sure the bards/warriors will just bid high dkp to have theirs early on. Yeah its a long time away from epics, but I see a lot of people getting their stuff early on and ready. Rebreathers for warriors, Sol Ro quest for epics like Darkforge for me personally.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-06-2020, 07:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baler that would be totally unclassic since most epic pieces in classic IE, items from phinny, undertow, CT, Inny. would make no sense to remove them from players. When they were in game since start. Just like dragonscales. And Kingdom has their scales, for gbank. Any future drops are for cloaks/bp. Though I am sure the bards/warriors will just bid high dkp to have theirs early on. Yeah its a long time away from epics, but I see a lot of people getting their stuff early on and ready. Rebreathers for warriors, Sol Ro quest for epics like Darkforge for me personally.
You're incorrect. People in October 1999 had no specific details about Kunark or Epic Quests.

So you claiming that it's classic to pre-game epic items is incorrect and not classic.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-06-2020 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: People who want epic will burn my house down for speaking the truth.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

But those items still dropped and people didn't replace them until epics. For example Mage staffs from phinny. Who got rid of that in classic? Or ct SK sword. Yeah people had no knowledge of epics, but you don't think people didn't make re-breathers, or farm Ct/inny/phinny for loot?
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Btw This weekend 7 day targets should be open raid(unless we get an earthquake of course). So make sure you pay attention to p99 discords, or just friend some peeps in Kingdom/ST/Venerate/BL and we will let peeps know. You have 30 mins from spawn to get to raid! must be 46+! come get your loot.
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eye of Inny would be Necromancer only. No idea if it's on the current loot table or only after epics come out.
Yea, because the droppable wizard BIS until epic should definitely go to a necro. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread