Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2020, 09:15 AM
Fire Giant

Am I the only one that things these 300 man zerg/lagfests are an awful waste of time?
2/3 the people there are AFK and probably bringing their alts just for the 1 in 50 chance they have of getting an item.

I like the spirit of the event but it really was an awful experience in Hate and I am expecting the same this weekend.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I the only one that things these 300 man zerg/lagfests are an awful waste of time?
2/3 the people there are AFK and probably bringing their alts just for the 1 in 50 chance they have of getting an item.

I like the spirit of the event but it really was an awful experience in Hate and I am expecting the same this weekend.
Thats raiding on p99 in general.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats raiding on p99 in general.
I suspect guilds capable of killing 7 day targets don't give 7 day target loot to their alts.
The raid numbers are probably closer to 50 to 90 people as opposed to several hundred.
They probably also would get upset if a good chunk of their raid force was AFK.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:20 AM
Fire Giant

During races only people afk are those who passed out due to 16 socks(or just like a 20 hour in row raid fest looking at you venerate day of hate release).
People who kill 7 day targets sure as heck give stuff to their alts. Some of the dragon loot is garbage Ie white wolf belt from vox(mines currently on a lvl 20 warrior), or cleric melee hammer. Heck tons hand out their RBBs to their alt to lvl faster. Me personally my shield of rainbow hues will probably end up on my monk

But yes most raiding guilds on green who do 7 days is usually around 30-90 people. (ive seen vox and naggy go down with some low numbers heck we seen BL/vene/Lineage(lineages only kill) get CT at 4% with each guild probablly only having 15-20 peeps.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Kobold

Can a GM clarify here on this situation:

1) CT spawns first both CT and Draco are open raid.

2) Draco spawns first. Is that Draco FFA and then CT+Draco Open raid

Or

3) Draco spawns first. This Draco is open raid and then CT pop Draco is FFA and CT open raid.

I personally think for ease of operation if Draco spawns first that it should be FFA so that when the entire server is in zone we can all work together on Draco+CT at once. However verbiage clearly seems to favor #2.

A formal response from a GM would be wonderful. Or if this has already been settled in UN?
Old 05-08-2020, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Nice welfare pixels
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Kobold

I believe this was already answered disregard.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice welfare pixels
I consider it more of a lottery.

Bring your toon that can random on the best loot for the specific target.
Sit in zone and do nothing until loot drops.
Random on loot and hope your number wins.

This is what I expect to happen by a majority of people in attendance.

Seems like fun to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

So Was a great open raid. But since Fires of Heaven clearly engaged Naggy before hand, are they now unable to roll for loot for next 60 days of open raids?

"Any entity that contests the server on one of these raids will be ineligible to roll at an open raid for 60 days."
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-11-2020, 01:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Was a great open raid. But since Fires of Heaven clearly engaged Naggy before hand, are they now unable to roll for loot for next 60 days of open raids?

"Any entity that contests the server on one of these raids will be ineligible to roll at an open raid for 60 days."
FoH should definitely get punished for that BS. They should have been DQ'd from loot and probably booted from the UN. Hopefully the GMs will check logs, confirm and than take action against them.

Didn't FoH also cause the UN to lose Tranix recently?
Closed Thread