Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2020, 09:47 AM
Fire Giant

Default Requirements for UN membership and voting

Someone brought this up in another thread and I had asked the same to our leadership a couple of weeks ago and never got an answer.

What is/should be the criteria to become a member of the UN?
What is/should be the criteria to be able to vote on how 7 day targets are handled vs quicker spawns?

I am posting this here hoping that we can remain civil and not turn this into an RnF thread.

Some of my thoughts:

If a guild isn't capable of killing an uncontested 7 day spawn, the guild probably shouldn't be voting on things that have to do with 7 day spawns.

There should probably be a minimum number of people in a guild in order to get in on the FG/Phin and other quicker spawn rotations. This would be hard to police but might help prevent with every 6 man guild from requesting a spot.

Guilds should be penalized for not killing FG/Phin and quicker spawn rotation targets quickly. There has been some crazy drift lately.

If a guild is not capable of breaking into Hate/Fear on a full spawn, they shouldn't get a spot in the rotation. If they want to form an alliance and the alliance is capable than that alliance should get a spot.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

To join the Un I think snipping a raid target, and disrupting the current raid rotations. Ie snipping all fire giants, phinny, or porting into fear or hate and clearly stealing more then say 40% mobs in zone. Or clearly as a guild/alliance of smaller guilds taking down a 7 target.

I would love to know this as well. From what I heard there is a 15 min window to kill Targets Ie Tranix/skarlon/Magi and Phinny. Meaning if you don't kill them all within 15 mins of spawning your suppose 2 get penalized Ie loose future spots to other guilds on UN. So this prevents just some random 6 man from trying to get say Fire giants bc they'd constantly be pushing targets out. Or say failing to kill majority of mobs in your fear or hate clear(Ie leaving most mobs up w/o ever killing them, which truly don;t know if any other guilds have actually watched many other guilds do their clears, so who knows if they truly clear their trash)

For how people get a 7 target vote, Id like to think you get a vote if you actually killed 7 day target solo or in alliance with probably X amount of minimum peeps required(so 1 major guild cant invite 4 people from separate guilds and claim all 5 guilds should get votes.)
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To join the Un I think snipping a raid target, and disrupting the current raid rotations. Ie snipping all fire giants, phinny, or porting into fear or hate and clearly stealing more then say 40% mobs in zone. Or clearly as a guild/alliance of smaller guilds taking down a 7 target.

I would love to know this as well. From what I heard there is a 15 min window to kill Targets Ie Tranix/skarlon/Magi and Phinny. Meaning if you don't kill them all within 15 mins of spawning your suppose 2 get penalized Ie loose future spots to other guilds on UN. So this prevents just some random 6 man from trying to get say Fire giants bc they'd constantly be pushing targets out. Or say failing to kill majority of mobs in your fear or hate clear(Ie leaving most mobs up w/o ever killing them, which truly don;t know if any other guilds have actually watched many other guilds do their clears, so who knows if they truly clear their trash)

For how people get a 7 target vote, Id like to think you get a vote if you actually killed 7 day target solo or in alliance with probably X amount of minimum peeps required(so 1 major guild cant invite 4 people from separate guilds and claim all 5 guilds should get votes.)
An alliance should only get one vote and count as one entity for sharing of rotated mobs / zones.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauvian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An alliance should only get one vote and count as one entity for sharing of rotated mobs / zones.
In my opinion, the important thing is the ability to do the content as a guild assuming the mob is uncontested.

Alliances come and go. Restricting votes at particular times, because some guilds decided to ally would be complicated. At any time a member of the alliance my leave and may still want to have a say on the content they are capable of doing on their own, FTEs aside.

I believe the main reason why the Federation exists is to expand the chance of getting an FTE. Each of the guilds in the Federation is more than capable of doing Naggy, Vox and probably CT/Draco as well.
Old 05-07-2020, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauvian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't make permanent penalties for temporary organizations.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

The answer is no as they stopped letting other guilds in already from what I can see on the forums... or in other words there's no more seats at the table.

That is the case, isn't it?
Old 05-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The answer is no as they stopped letting other guilds in already from what I can see on the forums... or in other words there's no more seats at the table.

History repeating it self, the hypocrisy is never ending.

'un green' guilds get pras open raid but are actually living in gated communities.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think I asked a yes or no question. Guilds drop off, merge, change names etc.
Were Seal Team to split in half tomorrow; are they booted out of the UN and not allowed to put their separate guilds back in?

There must be some criteria to determine who can vote and on what issues.
Old 05-07-2020, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

Membership in the Organization, in accordance with the Charter of the UN, “is open to all peace-loving Guilds that accept the obligations contained in the UN Charter and, in the judgment of the Organization, are able to carry out these obligations”. Guilds are admitted to membership in the UN by decision of the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council.
Old 05-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Membership in the Organization, in accordance with the Charter of the UN, “is open to all peace-loving Guilds that accept the obligations contained in the UN Charter and, in the judgment of the Organization, are able to carry out these obligations”. Guilds are admitted to membership in the UN by decision of the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council.
In other words, it's a self-perpetuating oligarchy ripe for self-dealing and RMT exploitation