Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Kobold

Default The Tranix crown Story ! with Aalpha, Mahgda and BDA .

The facts, and only facts. Everyone makes his own opinion.

(yeah, i know, my english is perfect, thanks though)

Day 1 :
- I'm in a xp group at Fbss spot with full group of balanced ppl. Alphaa, on his war, drop on ground accidentaly a tranix crown.
- Concidering this guy a bit arrogant and twinked like hell ( 1 million plat easy on shoulders) and TMO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], and concidering he s able to buy a KTcrown like i buy water, i choose to keep it. The fact i had nothing valuable in my whole account and any plats, it was a huge boost for me was in mind too.

Day 2 :
- I apply BDA get immediatly tagged, all of my 3 chars.

Day 5 or 6 :
- I tell the crown story in guildchat (having of course a clue about bad things could happen, i'm not stupid, but too much curious)
- I sell the crown to a BDA member 22k. I dont remember the name, but i think it was Sickle or skarry.

Day 7 :
- I log on and find all my toons removed from BDA, and my forum acces denied.
- i stay logged during 18 hours straigh, i do not receive any tell from any BDA officer, or private message. Nothing at all
- Meanwhile, i investigate a little and got told Cloki did all the work.I mean looking to know who lost a crown in TMO ect, because i have not mentioned the Name of Alphaa's twink.

Day 8
- Alphaa take first contact with me. I immediatly said him i'll do my best to recover his crown.
- We finally got this deal : I give 22K to Aalpha, and he rebuy his crown from BDA, the-super-honnest-guild-white-knights-kissing-leppers
- A little problem is i dont remember who i solded crown, and wasent able to mention slicker or skarry as potentials buyers at this time. I tell alpha, that was in contact with BDA to just ask in BDA guildchat who bought the crown and it's ok. Easy.

Some hours later :
- i tell aalpha to have news on story, he answered me Chest closed any negotiation when he knew it's was Aalpha involved in the big story.
- I hit Jarnauga in game and in vent and told him exactly what i just wrote here.
- (btw, i finally talked to a BDA officer,for the first time, 24 hours later, about my guildkick ...... and i had to come to him)

Today, BDA booted me and kept the crown. Alphaa and i are friends, as far as a TMO and FE members can be [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You BDA leaders are fucking hypocrites. I love Jarn tho.

My attitude can look weird. A stole, a brag and a refund ... deal with it.

Mahgda, Sexy Gnome, FE.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Where is the hypocrisy and the "white-knights-kissing-leppers"?
Old 08-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Kobold

I have to mention i'm talking about BDA leadership only. A lot of very good persons in that guild.

I want sex with CCB !
Old 08-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tell the crown story in guildchat
Hate to say but this is where you went wrong, and posthing this in rnf also was a bad idea. <3 you Mhagda. Id delete this thread if i were you though lol.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:53 PM
Banned

Yeah keeping a item just because a guy is rich. Real winner right here.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrux Bcrux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate to say but this is where you went wrong, and posthing this in rnf also was a bad idea. <3 you Mhagda. Id delete this thread if i were you though lol.
True, i should have posted it in BDA Guild topic !
Planar Protector

Im buddies with aalpha from way back but just based on his guild tag I'd say offering to correct the situation was more than he deserved. His guild is rolling in probably billions of platinum, let them sweat a 20k tranix crown. Who cares? lol

No sympathy from me for TMO, they deserve every heinous act committed against them.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-16-2013, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Definitely didn't sell me a crown. But yeah sorry you're mad about it.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 08-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

How dare we kick you for taking Aalpha's tranix crown then reporting you to Aalpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform
Just wanted to thank you for being a stand up gentlemen. i would have done the same for anyone else on the server. I do not believe in thieves, i do believe in helping people who lose things or that need help. You will never hear a negative or nasty remark ever again from me, even tho we have our differences and opinions on things.

I am sorry for anything nasty i might have said about you or your ideas.

I cant thank u enough for letting Nahgda know that stealing isnt cool! nor good for p99.

ive picked up countless items and returned them to rightful owners over my 3 years on this server. not really countless but its happened!
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Kobold

pretty shitty thing to do to pick up the crown and not give it back, no matter if the guy has 10 million plat or rags, it wasn't yours, so the kick fits. sucks no communication came from your guild, just a gkick. lameduck. agree with acrux id delete this too LOL
Closed Thread