Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Kobold

hey, i m not mad. Neither proud.

If i was what u call a thief, id have not told it in GC. I repeat, i'm not stupid. I know this had a lot of chances to have an issue.

What i call hypocrisy is to keep crown and talks off.

Oh, and about hypocrisy, stop your message with only " you are a thief, blabla" you are just seeking fame for yourself doing this. Not with me. Less than 2% of population bring back the wallet to policemen. They all play here ?
Old 08-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

lol
Planar Protector

Ok for real...If this happened on live, GM's would laugh at you and tell you you're shit out of luck. Once a corpse opened up/Item dropped on the floor, it was free game. I find it HILARIOUS that you TMO members all support training/griefing in VP but cry like little bitches when you drop an item like a newb and it gets picked up.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Banned

It is a question of trust. The fact you cannot see that speaks volumes about your character.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are foreigners always doing some dumb shit?
Why are stupid rednecks always saying dumb shit?
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Planar Protector

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy3kTAZ...%3DJy3kTAZ4MgA

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Planar Protector

Shit. If people fucked me over every time I linked nice items to them or clicked my clickies, I'd be in big trouble.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If i was what u call a thief, id have not told it in GC. I repeat, i'm not stupid. I know this had a lot of chances to have an issue.

Oh, and about hypocrisy, stop your message with only " you are a thief, blabla" you are just seeking fame for yourself doing this. Not with me. Less than 2% of population bring back the wallet to policemen. They all play here ?
Mahgda was booted on 7/19 (not just today), Jarnauga spoke to Mahgda sometime between 7/20 and 7/22 in vent.

Mahgda did arrange to repay Aalpha 22k- confirmed to Jarnauga that 12k was paid the day of the chat. BDA has no confirmation that I know of that Aalpha was repaid entirely, but Aalpha has not contacted BDA staff to say otherwise.

Not sure what Mahgda was trying to do/prove here. As an officer core, we support the fact that he was summarily /guildremoved for being a thief, and appreciate the fact that he was willing to repay Aalpha after having a conversation with one of our officers (Jarnauga) in spite of being guild removed.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:14 PM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuv2mvfO_mg
Old 08-16-2013, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've actually returned two wallets to people directly, with all of the cash inside. I've had someone return my wallet to me as well. Not all people are looking for praise, and not all people are scumbags. There are plenty of good, selfless people out there.
Closed Thread