Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

Nous sommes pas mal dans Europa, difficile de donner un chiffre mais on ne devrait pas tarder a prendre le controle de la guilde, puis du monde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ab9521a00...4dqyo1_250.gif
Old 06-28-2014, 07:50 PM
Banned

Your skill in French has gone up (2)
Old 06-28-2014, 08:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the difference between my american english not being real english and your quebec french not being real french is that i'm proud not to speak authentic british english. i have no desire to ever be thought of, by myself or anybody else, as english.
lol where did I say I wasn't proud of my quebecois? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you might be the exception to the rule, but most Québécois associate themselves culturally with France. and that is what French people (the ones in France) laugh about.
Are you Québecois?:P Cause other than some summer events like the Festival the la Nouvelle-France where we get to see some of the history that lead to what we have today, we have very little in common with French people from Europe. Totally different culture, different views, Its not a bad thing, its just different [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
hey, be mad at the French for being snobs...not me (the poor american english speaking slob who gets a kick out of it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
Im always surprised how different it is from one region to another. The accent, the different expressions, different tones, Its amazing that we can be speaking the same language but cant understand each other sometimes :P

<3 Les francos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2014, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the difference between my american english not being real english and your quebec french not being real french is that i'm proud not to speak authentic british english.
Tough shit, you're talking our language and that's that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tough shit, you're talking our language and that's that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
modern standard english is historically dependent on the injection of latin that came with the roman invasion and, more significantly, medieval FRENCH that came with the norman invasion. so, yeah, you're speaking their language too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2014, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Oh if we're getting intellectual then English/French/Spanish/German/Italian all derived from Latin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh if we're getting intellectual then English/French/Spanish/German/Italian all derived from Latin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yep. the master language. kneel down.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Banned

oh if were getting technical 1+7 = 4
Old 06-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Kobold

Nous avons besoin de trouver plus personnes qui pouvent parler le francais.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

wee wee