Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no crafted plate armor on green launch. Just banded.
The progression is
banded > bronze > rubicite > planar
With mixed dungeon pieces thrown in

Temple of solusek Ro opens up after 6 or 7 months and has mid level class armor for most classes.

Vendors offer plate armor, but it will set you back thousands...
"Crafted" (the warrior mid-level quest set) came out prior to the other mid-level class armors. (Crafted's popularity supposedly led to the introduction of the others but no doubt they were already under development.)

Similarly, in Kunark, Fiery Avenger came out and the quest was completed before the other epics were put in to the game (including Fiery Defender when high-end raiding paladins of the time were vocally unimpressed with FA.)
Old 10-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, I was a DE SK in full plate. Maybe I wasn't the only guy, what server were you on?
Lanys T'Vyl.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Crafted" (the warrior mid-level quest set) came out prior to the other mid-level class armors. (Crafted's popularity supposedly led to the introduction of the others but no doubt they were already under development.)

Similarly, in Kunark, Fiery Avenger came out and the quest was completed before the other epics were put in to the game (including Fiery Defender when high-end raiding paladins of the time were vocally unimpressed with FA.)
Yes warriors can quest "Crafted" armor.

The post i quoted (and was responding too) was asking about "player crafted" armor (context clues being mentioning cultural and then asking what "the best crafted" implying he wans't talking about "Crafted")
Old 10-01-2019, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes warriors can quest "Crafted" armor.

The post i quoted (and was responding too) was asking about "player crafted" armor (context clues being mentioning cultural and then asking what "the best crafted" implying he wans't talking about "Crafted")
Yep, you mentioned the mid-level armor so I thought I'd add that the warrior set came out before Temple of Sol Ro. Verant did that with a few things, run one class version up the flagpole to see who'd salute, then roll out the rest. I suppose I could've quoted just the one line of your post to make it clear that I was expanding on something you'd said, rather than countering your post.
Closed Thread