Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by orran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I chose unrest because I wanted to pvp while I leveled. I dont understand why you are acting so immature and negative. I just didnt know the server allows 60's to assist in level 20-30 pvp. besides the fact that they allow it i dont even understand why somebody would want to do that. I like the fact that eq pvp isnt at a an equal level class wise but I was hoping to get some legitimate equal character level pvp at least. whats the point of 4 level range if 60's can assist in low level pvp : /

people keep telling me to go to a different zone to grind exp. I dont play on a pvp server to grind exp I play here to pve and pvp together. as somebody stated before its about the journey. If i wanted to have a PVE journey I'd play on blue
Not sure we're suggesting you avoid PvP, but certain dungeons are just known for this kind of griefing is why people suggest skipping it. And most arent even condoning it, just saying it happens.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if chewie fights irl like he does in game careful, youre gonna get lynched and shot with a missle launcher as your sipping water from a water fountain
Im lovin it like mcdonalds
Old 05-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably more like shanked with a rusty bed spring while you are helping an elderly lady cross the road but same idea.
loled irl
Old 05-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Banned

LOL YEA OUR GUILD IS THE PROBLEM.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of oor, you level up yet scrub? Til then you better keep my name outta your fuckin mouth
Wtf does levels got to do with forumquest? Mad
Old 05-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Banned

The 'ole "Here comes known griefer #45 I should log out and come back in 20 minutes" technique works 95% of the time.

Thank me later.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Banned

red reflects the truth about ourselves. some people dont like what they see. others are good at pvp.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

SO....

We put in a host of new changes, a PnP, lowered level range, got a ton of new people onto the box for people to group/pvp with, and got an overwhelmingly positive response from the community when we asked them to help us out fostering a new player-base.

And then Chewie flips out, kicking and screaming that the box is dead, there won't be anyone to PvP with, we might as well disable PvP because there wont be anyone to kill, etc etc....

And now that FoH has found someone to PvP with, they bring a level 60 to come heal them in lowbie Unrest PvP?

Am I missing anything here...?

If you want to gear up a super twink and go PvP lowbies who have never played here before and are trying to learn their way around the box, fine - that's PvP. Especially in Unrest. But if you have to bring in an OOR healer to do it, you're just a british meatball.

I hope the community steps in and fights against this. There are enough active level 60's on at all hours of the day/night to make sure lowbies don't get fucked with like this.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lulz posts deleted? Self inflicted or gm intervention?
self inflicted btw. too busy banning tomatoking and deleting his posts to worry about kimm.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SO....

We put in a host of new changes, a PnP, lowered level range, got a ton of new people onto the box for people to group/pvp with, and got an overwhelmingly positive response from the community when we asked them to help us out fostering a new player-base.

And then Chewie flips out, kicking and screaming that the box is dead, there won't be anyone to PvP with, we might as well disable PvP because there wont be anyone to kill, etc etc....

And now that FoH has found someone to PvP with, they bring a level 60 to come heal them in lowbie Unrest PvP?

Am I missing anything here...?

If you want to gear up a super twink and go PvP lowbies who have never played here before and are trying to learn their way around the box, fine - that's PvP. Especially in Unrest. But if you have to bring in an OOR healer to do it, you're just a british meatball.

I hope the community steps in and fights against this. There are enough active level 60's on at all hours of the day/night to make sure lowbies don't get fucked with like this.
Only reason they didnt have their own oor support is because beck chased them out
gg
Closed Thread