Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 04:42 AM
Banned

In this instance the comedian is actively trying to get several people fired and has already gotten at least 5 male comedians removed from social media platforms altogether. These kind of things set a bad precedent, luckily her most notable target isn't backing down.

Its not just this one, also joke thief Amy Schumer pulled the same shit and had a public freak out when one of her fans made a joke completely in line with her own self-deprecating 'comedy'.

Unfortunately in that case the moron bowed down and apologized.
Last edited by KagatobLuvsAnimu; 02-22-2016 at 04:45 AM..
Old 02-22-2016, 05:52 AM
Banned

Conservatives "who arent stupid"
Old 02-22-2016, 08:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, speaking for myself, I don't have a facebook, twitter, etc. I guess that would explain why I personally have no idea who this person was...but yea what you said makes sense.
Yeah, and not bashing twitter. just pointing out the total insanity people are having over what soandso said to soandso....

kagatobanimu. u realize these people are just like your crazy aunty jemima and pappy Billy Bo. and u should maybe base your politics off something other than your crazy relatives (i think we can all relate)

posting here about it is really unhealthy.

have you not a therapist?
Old 02-22-2016, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, and not bashing twitter. just pointing out the total insanity people are having over what soandso said to soandso....

kagatobanimu. u realize these people are just like your crazy aunty jemima and pappy Billy Bo. and u should maybe base your politics off something other than your crazy relatives (i think we can all relate)
People can try to get you fired for posting your opinions on the internet.

How long did your kind fight to make it so trannies don't get fired simply for being a tranny? Now we're in "its ok when we do it" territory.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People can try to get you fired for posting your opinions on the internet.

How long did your kind fight to make it so trannies don't get fired simply for being a tranny? Now we're in "its ok when we do it" territory.
Poeople could get u fired b4 if u didn't go to church, so what is new?

No it's not ok to be a fucking cunt.
Closed Thread