Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Have you seen a TRUMP-stumping that you judged to be successful?
Yes, and I will describe it earnestly below 2 16.67%
TRUMP is unstoppable 5 41.67%
I'm apathetic 2 16.67%
point of the 9/11 celebrating remarks was draw attention to dancing Israelis and steel beams 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man I actually agree with some of this. Is this what I sound like when I promote fascist things?
Reason does not judge the conclusions it delivers.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If illegal immigrants are still making it in then the penalties simply aren't stiff enough. You'll never hit 100% deterrence but you can hit 90%+ with some very simple steps. Literally the entire argument that the border simply cannot be defended is based around a paradigm where nobody has the will to do what must be done because the solutions sound too bad. By shifting the Overton window and allowing discussion of what must be done, this is what a TRUMP presidency proposes to fix.

Big wall; live ammunition for border patrol; hellfire drones for unauthorized vehicles; third criminal deportation is to a burial at sea in international waters.
This and the following sermon is madness on so many levels it's unbelievable. Whatever you and your buddy plan to do will never become reality.

I doubt the Mexicans will install any form of deterrent. So the immigrants will try to scale the walls. You correctly predicted that they may only be affected by force. In essence you want to kill every foreigner who goes near your border. In other words immigration shall become punished by death penalty without judge or jury. I don't think the American electorate will be prepared to cast such a vote and if they do I'm pretty sure the supreme vourt would not have it.

As building and manning such a wall with East German Border Guard who shoot at everything will be quite costly it might he more efficient to use this money to make life in Mexico more brearable. Only very few people leave their home without dire need. We shoult try to prevent such dire need from developing.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Banned

This is missing the option: Trump will stump you all the day he gets nominated and drops out of the race declaring the democratic candidate, the de facto winner.
Old 12-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Are they going to hire immigrant labor to build the wall? Gotta keep dem construction costs down!
Closed Thread