Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Should Big_Japan buy drugs tonight?
Yes, sobriety is gay 9 37.50%
No, he should look to the future and plan accordingly 4 16.67%
narcotics needed to keep panic at bay when thinkin of the identity of perpetrators of 9/11 13 54.17%
bush did 9/11 spread the word that is why u must keep your bloodstream pure & head clear 11 45.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed. I often feel as though my brain is an asian woman when I'm sober.

I smoke weed every day because I can't forgive japan for Pearl Harbor
Actually, if you stare at that pic, your mind will fill in the masked parts, sort of as if the mask becomes a bit tranparent. The pic on the right, she has bigger boobs. Didn't notice? Then the bottom pic prolly makes more sense to you in your current state of mind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Daywolf; 02-07-2016 at 10:36 AM..
Old 02-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you could just google boobies or something.

The cauliflower explosion was kinda neat, but it's too early in the day for me to smoke weed. If I smoke too early it just makes me tired the rest of the day.
That has long-term and short-term effects on the brain. Lots of studies, though will be better understood as the brain itself is more thoroughly studied and technologies developed to delve deeper into the research. I gave that stuff up long-long ago (wasn't an everyday thing by far), and realized a difference overall after a time. Of course the brain so complex, it could effect different people in different ways, much like how color is perceived among different ethnicities (well documented).

That pic absolutely works, even if you put your eyes a little bit off of the masked parts. It's just a demonstration of a healthy and developed brain, or one unimpeded by mind altering chemicals hehe. The bottom pic is likely more interesting using a psychedelic drug most likely, rather than one that may mimic psychosis or schizophrenia effects as cannabis.
Old 02-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Banned

bumping thread cause i just bought drugs.
Old 02-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bumping thread cause i just bought drugs.
Closed Thread