Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Banned

you can spout your crazy shit all you want so long as you dont start talking about eugenics and how one race or another is better than another race or another in anyway at all on the off topic elf forums.

take your shit to server chat if oyu have a dick bigger than a pinky finger and replace each real race with EQ race you little dicked keyboard warriors.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys have gone too far daywolf I suggest you try to separate yourself from this guys views, at least while on these forums.
So I think Sharpton is a joke, big deal. He's a public figure that can take such criticism, am I right? I write nothing in-between the lines.
Hey wait... saying "at least while on these forums" can suggest I do out of forums. Tricky Dicky! You watch that scary Nixon movie too much, man.
Last edited by Daywolf; 02-12-2016 at 02:49 PM..
Old 02-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I think Sharpton is a joke, big deal. He's a public figure that can take such criticism, am I right? I write nothing in-between the lines.
You are free to think what you want, but if you are yelling while filthy pagan is yelling his homeless delusional racist rants you might come off as slightly less intelligent than you may actually be.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are free to think what you want, but if you are yelling while filthy pagan is yelling his homeless delusional racist rants you might come off as slightly less intelligent than you may actually be.
I might need to call for sources and photos and videos and audio recordings again. I got mine slung and approaching is still a-okay.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Banned

Do you see my point now daywolf?
Closed Thread