Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still plenty of camera footage they didnt release from the Pentagon and surrounding buildings that day, what's to hide?
I know, huge facility heavily guarded, only 1 video released and doesn't even show a plane. The best we have outside of the official 3-frame CTD vid is this: https://youtu.be/Ypc4ieJO0pg and I don't see any major problem with it.

I see a major problem with the secrecy though, as well as the leaks on Saudi Arabia which was some pretty hardcore brain F*ck the Bush's and the rest of them tried to pull off. Even 0bama suddenly shut his mouth when he got in, then went right along with the wars/nation building, was an inside man too.

Now maybe we have somebody from the outside to investigate it, as it's really never been investigated if you factor in the Saudi connection. But then it's hard to say how far Trump is willing to go and expect to live..
Old 11-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

why would the video stop there?
Old 11-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Banned

Ya butt what if there's like classified AA systems or reactive armor in the wall interior or something that engaged and they don't want u seein the defense emplacements
Old 11-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

There was a dude with a cowboy hat riding it down!
Old 11-10-2016, 01:09 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

maga
Old 11-10-2016, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its like Newtown. The plane type (was not a 747, gas station tape shows that very clearly there is no 747 possible), the victims (probably not even a passenger craft, more likely some type of non-explosive projectile or small private jet remotely flown), and the incident are all fabricated and dictated to the media.

They want to TELL us what happened. Not SHOW us what happened.

U dig?
This is off-topic but this post reminded me of a video I saw recently on liveleak. Its one thing to talk about staged attacks and another to witness one for yourself. Makes you wonder just how much is staged.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d0_1478018838
Old 11-10-2016, 03:50 AM
Sarnak

fantastic answers didn't expect anything less
Old 11-10-2016, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

In this thread, not so much. My main beef is tower #7, the round hole where the square peg went through is more like a re-modeling job. But after looking into #7, thats when it really turned into a "hey we really need this looked into". And now with the Saudi leaks, geez what more do we need to re-open it?
Old 11-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In this thread, not so much. My main beef is tower #7, the round hole where the square peg went through is more like a re-modeling job. But after looking into #7, thats when it really turned into a "hey we really need this looked into". And now with the Saudi leaks, geez what more do we need to re-open it?
If the CIA offices in tower 7 wanted to destroy evidence they could have just gotten a paper shredder. No need to bring that much heat on themselves.

We have the worst spies, folks, believe me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is off-topic but this post reminded me of a video I saw recently on liveleak. Its one thing to talk about staged attacks and another to witness one for yourself. Makes you wonder just how much is staged.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d0_1478018838
But...the US is above such tricks...o wait the Fuhrer re-invented the false flag and (((America))) *cough globalists* adopted the playbook for their own agenda.

Stop blocking journalist access to crime scenes. Don't have to let them in the building, but if he wants to stand at the door frame, take a look inside and snap a few shots, that should be a constitutional right to take a look without contaminating the scene. And hey, if he takes it upon himself to sneak in, all the better. I'm looking at you, Pulse Nightclub.

Alternatively, maybe some day cyberhackers can give independent journalists the heads-up when a false flag is in progress (I mean shit, the drill system is already publicly available via Federal websites...its not THAT big of a secret when the "quid-pro-quo" is going down. There is a drill scheduled in the immediate vicinity in a large majority of these false flag incidents).

That Dylan Roof incident I suspect is another false flag to stew racial discord. Straight from the (((playbook))).

No sense picking anything apart. 95% of it fails the smell test and at the end of the day, neither side has provided any proof that anything happened.

Still waiting for them to buck up some proof, or allow independent monitors. How about oversight on journalists? They write stuff for us to read and feed us "facts", right? That's great, but we talk about spin being a problem. Lets have a state-sponsored NGO like the Amnesty International of journalists given direct admin access to the Washington Post, and The New York Times email servers. Let them read it all. I bet none of those journalists gathered any facts in the field. Its all telephone games and email bullshit.

Pathetic.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-10-2016 at 04:16 PM..
Closed Thread