Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 08-19-2021, 03:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello, I'm looking to join up on Green. My character's name is Erendur (24 Bard).
Old 08-23-2021, 11:14 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

LVL 6 Druid on Blue would love to join. Are you active there? Just returned after20 years off.

Want to get this guy to a good level to help lvl other folks. Honestly that was some of the best time in EQ. Helping lower level folks reign terror on the gnolls in blackburrow or corpse runs in
Karnor's Castle after an epic train with my monk.

Would start another toon on green as well. I am a casual player. Have times at night and during the days depending on work.
Old 08-23-2021, 11:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello! I am interested in joining on green. My character’s name is Maytheus.
Old 08-24-2021, 01:02 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalana [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello! I am interested in joining on green. My character’s name is Maytheus.
Sorry was in between pulls in Unrest when I posted. I have been grouping a bit with Ithi from you guild and she had great things to say about y'all!

I played from launch through Luclin back in the day and found P99 a few weeks ago. EQ is still great after 20ish years away and I'd love to find a good guild home again.
Old 08-24-2021, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braselton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LVL 6 Druid on Blue would love to join. Are you active there? Just returned after20 years off.

Want to get this guy to a good level to help lvl other folks. Honestly that was some of the best time in EQ. Helping lower level folks reign terror on the gnolls in blackburrow or corpse runs in
Karnor's Castle after an epic train with my monk.

Would start another toon on green as well. I am a casual player. Have times at night and during the days depending on work.
Hi Braselton, we are active on both servers and would love to connect you with an officer to make sure Castle is a good fit. The best way to get in contact with an officer is doing a /who all castle and messaging someone asking to speak with an officer. If that doesn’t do the trick we can ping the discord server but it’s a little more tricky timing wise and messaging while you’re online is a good bet
Old 08-24-2021, 06:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So my followup post got eaten last night or something.

I played EQ originally from launch through Luclin. I was a 60 cleric in a pretty hard core raid guild on Tholuxe Paells which was fun. I just found P99 a few weeks ago and have been having a blast! This is still such a great game! Being 20 years older with work and a family to tend to I am looking for a guild home that fits my stage of life. From what I have read on this thread and having interacted and/or grouped with a few Castle members (hi Ithi!) I think Castle could be a great fit.

So I went away from my healer days and decided to play melee. I am currently a level 23 Ranger and climbing. I hope to land on the positive side of your consideration!

- Maytheus
Old 08-31-2021, 04:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi all I would like to join Unity guild though am not sure how to. Tried messaging some of the castle guild members in game and heard I need to get someone to vouch, possibly group up with a guild member around my level range though not sure how to go about this.

I have a Iskar character but was unable to find a Castle guild member who was around my level (level 3) who was also an Iskar, most were higher level 30 or 50. Not sure if it would be easy to find a guildie to group up with that has a low level Iskar. I can also create a race which is easy to group up with for lower levels though not sure how to get around the world and which race is able to find groups easily. Also only know Iskar starter city and outside of it a bit.

Sorry quite lost and just looking for a community. Had played the game a bit before but took a bit of a break after the previous beginner guild I was invited into died
Old 09-04-2021, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoraef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi all I would like to join Unity guild though am not sure how to. Tried messaging some of the castle guild members in game and heard I need to get someone to vouch, possibly group up with a guild member around my level range though not sure how to go about this.

I have a Iskar character but was unable to find a Castle guild member who was around my level (level 3) who was also an Iskar, most were higher level 30 or 50. Not sure if it would be easy to find a guildie to group up with that has a low level Iskar. I can also create a race which is easy to group up with for lower levels though not sure how to get around the world and which race is able to find groups easily. Also only know Iskar starter city and outside of it a bit.

Sorry quite lost and just looking for a community. Had played the game a bit before but took a bit of a break after the previous beginner guild I was invited into died
Hi Seoraef, which server did you say you play on? It’s definitely a good idea to group with someone from the guild because at the end of the day we want to make sure it’s a good fit. I don’t believe it’s a hard and fast rule, best bet is to ask to speak with an officer. They’ll know all the rules for joining and be able to talk you through to understand if you’d like Castle and be a good candidate to join the garrison.

Just keep messaging Castle players and asking if there’s an officer, as you’d like to know more about joining. (Pro tip, first impressions matter so definitely try to maximize thise interactions).
Old 09-04-2021, 08:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm interested in joining Castle on green server. My character name is Langlois
I'm a level 14 Mage gnome, newer to P99 but grew up playing EQ and playing very frequently/often now.
Let me know- thank you! PM me on the game or here!
Last edited by aqlanglois; 09-04-2021 at 08:42 PM..
Old 09-11-2021, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Today, <Castle> Green killed another dragon. Hooray!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We have connected with Corbolu, Maytheus, and Langlois. Welcome to the guild!

Fizzyboom, Erendur, Braselton, and Seoraef: if you haven't yet been invited, keep trying. Ask Castle members to refer you to an officer. We promote officers cautiously, but we get a lot of invite requests.

One of the functions of our guild is to facilitate escape into Norrath. Therefore, you must agree to these rules to join:
• No discussion of Real Life politics, religion, or contentious real-life issues in guild chat or Discord voice. If you choose to discuss these topics in private messages, please be considerate and all P99 and Castle rules still apply with regard to toxicity.
• No real life slurs (regardless of your real-life identity)
• No meltdowns or drama in guild chat
• Follow all Project 1999 server rules, such as no kill-stealing, ninja-looting, multi-boxing, or harassment
• Don't Be A Jerk

For anyone else interested, please group with Castle members and get a Castle member to vouch for you. See you in Norrath.
Last edited by Videri; 09-11-2021 at 02:21 AM..