7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Sedition charges on table in Capitol rioting
Old 01-07-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Notice how not a single one of the Trump cultists in this thread has made even a single post defending the impugnments of recent right wing actions, it's all spin, projection, and attacks on BLM which is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

I guess that's what happens when you base your entire political paradigm on perceived ability to produce liberal tears. No wonder Trump couldn't govern for shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sure hope Budz and Lune get hung for treason alongside their Chinese politician ops some day!

We all know what's been going on for a long time now and the sheep who STILL defend what's happening need a hard lesson.

Hell Lune was even trying to goad the mods to ban people in this very thread just for having a differing opinion. What we should start doing is perma banning people who support this ridiculous leftist cancel culture.

And to the clown who was going on about the 6th being the worst day in American history all I can say is HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!
"Dindu nuffin" is a soft-racist dogwhistle, so if you're accusing me of appealing for someone to be banned for their "opinion", call the fucking military to take me away!

I guess racism is allowed on this board again
Old 01-07-2021, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a money man because I know basic knowledge of the US deficit, well to your point EQ was one of the first games with an economy
But this is 2020 and most of us are in our 30's, over 300lbs, most of us are Doctors or Lawyers, we only date 10/10 playboy girls. Most of also live in a basement.

So my point is, not that EQ the game having an economy, but rather why would a money man in 2020 have anything to do with a game like this. There is no stonks to invest, no RMT allowed.

Are you a plat whore?
Old 01-07-2021, 07:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But this is 2020 and most of us are in our 30's, over 300lbs, most of us are Doctors or Lawyers, we only date 10/10 playboy girls. Most of also live in a basement.

So my point is, not that EQ the game having an economy, but rather why would a money man in 2020 have anything to do with a game like this. There is no stonks to invest, no RMT allowed.

Are you a plat whore?
Lol my first point should have cleared that up, im not a money man, if I was a money man I would support trump because thats all they care about. Just because i know the easiest knowledge to know about our economy, and what conservatives cried about for 8 years during Obama doesnt mean I am a money man. I am smart with my money and I dont buy junk I dont need. And I have played this game since its first year, and I dont think I ever even had enough to get a Fungi Tunic.. Enjoy the journey and different classes much more than the endgame.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Banned

youd be surprised at these nerds and their dollarbills and also pixels if you jib my jab beep boop
Old 01-07-2021, 07:05 PM
Banned

PS i love how the admins "keep teh board clean" by smashing all the threads together into one. very important service very helpful! I hope u dont think i'm being sarcastic, the service is obviously so helpful on its merits that it should be clear but it's hard to tell in text so i am letting you know I am being deadpan here. Thank U for U're Service on this Free Game and Website Run By Volunteers which i am blessed to use, i am truely not worth e.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-07-2021 at 07:09 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol my first point should have cleared that up, im not a money man, if I was a money man I would support trump because thats all they care about. Just because i know the easiest knowledge to know about our economy, and what conservatives cried about for 8 years during Obama doesnt mean I am a money man. I am smart with my money and I dont buy junk I dont need. And I have played this game since its first year, and I dont think I ever even had enough to get a Fungi Tunic.. Enjoy the journey and different classes much more than the endgame.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2021, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool
Old 01-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm a money man because I know basic knowledge of the US deficit, well to your point EQ was one of the first games with an economy
Quote:
Lol my first point should have cleared that up, im not a money man, if I was a money man I would support trump because thats all they care about. Just because i know the easiest knowledge to know about our economy, and what conservatives cried about for 8 years during Obama doesnt mean I am a money man.
Another cool and normal forum dweller
Old 01-07-2021, 07:19 PM
Banned

Nice detective work there.
Closed Thread